Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
He also had one nut.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
And both died deaths befitting them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Good illustration of why anti-semitism is such garbage.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
and was never really a member of the 'working class.'
View Quote

Hmmm.....he was trained and graduated as a blacksmith.

SRM
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's his sister's website:

http://www.auschwitz.dk/Paula.htm

Here's one on his half brother:

http://fp.dowling.f9.co.uk/i1910hit.htm

I didn't hot link them on purpose.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
You ought to post that on Pre-Ban.com so that the Resident Nazi Troll can see it and stew....
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Mein Gott!  Who vould haff known?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hitler's father was illegitamete and probably half jewish, having been conceived when Hitlers grandmother worked as a maid for a jewish family, the Frankenbergers, who paid support for the son until he was fourteen years old. When the Germans annexed Austria, Hitler had the area of his fathers birthplace, Dollersheim, and the grave of his grandmother, designated a tank training ground, thus destroying all evidence forever.

View Quote

I would'nt call this a fact by any stretch of the imagination. The only source for this story is Hans Frank who gave the information at the Nuremberg trials. Even he does not say for sure, only that it was not out of the question that Hitler's father could be half-Jewish. His proof, letters between a distant relative of Hitler and Franks neither of which could be supplied by Franks.
Werner Maser, a Hitler Historian, researched the matter and stated this: Jews were expelled from Graz in the 15th century and not allowed to return till the 1860's. Hilters father was born in 1837 when there were no Jews in the city. Maser believes Hitler's real father was his legal Grandfathers brother. He just so happened to be the grandfather of Hitlers mother. F'ed up family to say the least. Course, Maser does not have any other proof either so at best all we have are guesses not facts.
The destruction of the villages of Strones and Dollersheim is another story. While the story of Franks gives a logical reason for leveling the area another story involves Hitler's obsession with his superior in WW1( Hugo Gutmann). Brigitte Hamann wrote in a book that Gutmann(A Jew) either violated Hitler in some way in WW1 or Hitler precieved that Gutmann did and that this episode was the focal point in Hitler's attitude toward Jews. Much of the debate has to do with Hitler receiving the Iron cross and Gutmann timeliness in giving it. Hitler later in a speech signalled out Gutmann "as an example of how German honour had been violated during WW 1 by Jews bearing the Iron Cross".
So what does this have to do with Dollersheim, you say.
The place where Hitler received his Iron Cross was in Soissons. At the site, he levelled the area and installed a new headquarters "Wolfsschlucht 2", (from a play about a pact with the devil who has a Jewish name).  Hamann theorizes that Hitler suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder thought to erase old memories by leveling the area and rebuilding on it. Strones and Dollersheim could have been leveled for the same reason as Soissons, to erase memories.

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#11]
My understanding is that PART of Hitlers immense hate for Jewish persons had to do with the fact that MANY of them were communists, which he hated also.

Some correlation, tho not necessarily 100% causal relationship. Just ONE factor....

Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#13]
[beathorse]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But in the end it was just political expediency. [strike]Hitler[/strike] Democrats needed a boogeyman to blame the woes of [strike]Germany[/strike] the USA (... on. This alleviated [strike]Germany[/strike] Liberals of any blame for their own troubles and the [strike]jews[/strike] Conservatives fit the bill nicely. .
View Quote

Classical use of class struggle.

Liberals create an underclass (blacks, hispanics, poor, etc) and set themselves up as their saviours, when in fact it is Liberal policies and ideology that is to blame for MUCH of teh problems so-called "under priviledged" people experience.

Boiled down....

Liberals = Hitler - death camps
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But in the end it was just political expediency. Hitler needed a boogeyman to blame the woes of Germany (and indeed Europe) on. This alleviated Germany of any blame for their own troubles and the jews fit the bill nicely. What should be remembered is all of Europe (and even Russia) accepted the notion and went along with it.
View Quote

From what I have read, the resources that Hitler diverted towards killing Jews, even while he was losing the war, strongly suggests that it was more then just political expediency. What would have been the outcome of the war if he had forced the Jews to work in factories instead of being slaughtered? What about the trains, troops, and fuel diverted from war duties even while the Allies were closing in on Berlin?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a small article about Hitler's ranch in Cheyenne County, Colorado -

[url]http://www.gjsentinel.com/featr/content/features/portraitp10.html?urac=n&urvf=10727388596170.7409689242963148[/url]

I couldn't find anything more detailed, with a plat, and so on, on the internet.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

[LOLabove]

I don't know why, but that made me LMAO.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 2:54:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
He also had one nut.
View Quote

And his wife's vagina was also to small, so she had to have surgery done to make it bigger.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:22:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[LOLabove]

I don't know why, but that made me LMAO.
View Quote

Then my job here is done.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#25]
What was the deal with the 'Schickelgruber' name??
Was it a birth name?? Dropped because 'heil  Schickelgruber' just doen't sound good??
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 4:00:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Both were contemptuously called "carpet chewers."
View Quote

Hitler [b][i]and[/i][/b] Napolean were BOTH [B]LESBIANS?!?!?[/B][:p][LOL]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 7:33:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#28]
I also read somewhere that Hitler liked to have women shit on his face, don't remember where.  

The nazi party was evil but one thing they had right was the opposition to communism which I see as being a greater evil than nazism.  If Hitler would have made an agreement with Poland allowing Germany to cross their land to attack Russia instead of getting bogged down in the west, world history might be a lot different.  Of course the holocaust would still have happened, which is what I believe doomed Germany to defeat in a metaphysical sense.  We must remember that anti-semitism was a world wide reality, with disdain for the Jews universal in Europe, Britain, and America.  It wasn't until after the war, when the full horror was revealed that outrage against the nazis "final solution" became vogue.  Especially when Nazi leaders went on trial.  The truth is, we had hints of what was going on, one can go back and review microfilm from newspapers in the early 1940s and find articles.  Just as in our Civil War, the fiction that says it was a sttruggle over the liberation of slaves prevails; when in reality emancapation was at best, an afterthought, and at worst, a strategic ploy on the part of Lincoln to spread mayhem in the South.  Don't get me wrong, slavery and the holocaust were great evils, but were not why either war was fought.  I realize I'm off on a tangent here so I digress...
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm curious regarding the number of people who had the last name "Hitler" changed because of the war.  One day, junior is doing his genealogy project, and asks, "why isn't there any family history before 193x?"  The parents who named their kids Saddam Hussein after the first gulf war are in the same boat!

I also find amazing the propaganda machine and spin doctors that were behind Hitler and the nazi party.  I can't imagine him being a marketable product by himself alone!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#31]
The History channel covered this.  He was also a possible member of the communist party before joining the Nazi party.  Choosing the later for more political gains.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#32]
They also compared Hitler to Stalin.  Both were severely beaten by their fathers.  Hitler's dad almost killed him.  The theory being this was reason for their Megalomania killing sprees.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm curious regarding the number of people who had the last name "Hitler" changed because of the war.  
View Quote

I used to live next door to Joe Hitler.  I used to come home from a second shift job in the middle of the night and he'd be sitting in his chair, lights off, shades wide open,illuminated only by his TV set, buck assed naked.  He was also about 75 years old.  Weird old dude.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top