Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2003 12:24:07 PM EDT
Oh man.  I was thinking about giving my copy to my Clinton-loving sister for Christmas (decided against it) but decided to read the whole sordid account again for a laugh.

Oh my god, it's so obvious that the whole point of this investigation was to humiliate and shame Clinton.  It's so goddamn funny, especially in light of how serious things are now with the war and all.  But after read the Starr Report, I can understand why Bush had everything in the West Wing steam-cleaned and sanitized.

Here are some choice footnootes:

19. Lewinsky testified that she had an orgasm

25. After their sexual encounter, she saw the President masturbate in the bathroom near the sink

28. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well See Lewinsky 8/26/98 Depo at 18-20

31.  As Ms. Lewinsky departed, she observed the President "manually stimulating" himself in Ms. Hernreich's office

35. They engaged in oral-anal contact as well.

37.  The President then put the cigar in his mouth and said to Ms. Lewinsky "It tastes good."

41.  On this occasion, the President ejaculated

81.  She testified after the encounter concluded with the President masturbating into a bathroom sink

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, thanks. Those are eight visuals I'll likely never get out of my head. [puke]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 1:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
If Monica had not kept the blue Gap dress hidden as evidence, she'd be sleeping with Vince Foster right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top