Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/30/2019 10:05:40 PM EDT
Driving through Cincinnati on the way to Henderson Ky. a few days ago I caught a podcast from some Cracked.com liberal dude. He was discussing a second civil war, us vs. them scenario.

It was like any weekly ARFCOM civil war masturbatory fantasy got completely turned upside down and inside out. He talks about Alex Jones being evil and racist, California secession, John Brown gun club memberships being way up, liberals stocking up on weapons for the war, the heroine Heather whats-her-name being murdered by a Trump supported nazi racists and the good and pure antifa fighting all us evil fascists.

I found it fascinating listening. I couldn't turn it off. What, (and how), these people think is absolutely unbelievable.

Worth the entertainment
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 10:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Driving through Cincinnati on the way to Henderson Ky. a few days ago I caught a podcast from some Cracked.com liberal dude. He was discussing a second civil war, us vs. them scenario.

It was like any weekly ARFCOM civil war masturbatory fantasy got completely turned upside down and inside out. He talks about Alex Jones being evil and racist, California secession, John Brown gun club memberships being way up, liberals stocking up on weapons for the war, the heroine Heather whats-her-name being murdered by a Trump supported nazi racists and the good and pure antifa fighting all us evil fascists.

I found it fascinating listening. I couldn't turn it off. What, (and how), these people think is absolutely unbelievable.

Worth the entertainment
View Quote
ill need a few drinks before my nerves can take anything like that
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 10:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worth the entertainment
Have two beers and listen to the three minute trailer at the link.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't get how liberals can support the anti-gun party, and at the same time seriously discuss stocking up guns to defend said party.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I don't get how liberals can support the anti-gun party, and at the same time seriously discuss stocking up guns to defend said party.
View Quote
For leftists, guns are all about power and killing.   Since they crave power and they will kill to get it, guns make perfect sense to them-but only in the "right" hands.  For them it's about using them offensively to achieve their goals.

The right looks at them as a means for defense of self and liberty.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
After the civil war we will see whom is left............
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#6]
they are just running a recruiting psy op
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#7]
these anti trump hoaxes are going to be their primary weapon to kick it off. All they need is a willing martyr to shoot up a BLM march or some other leftist gathering while wearing a MAGA hat. Overnight, all trump supporters will be convicted of racist terrorism by the court of social media. We will be on the defensive from day one and our unwillingness to organize and do the needful (because we have jobs and we're not psychos) will cost us dearly. By the time the truth comes out it will be too late, the bullets will be flying in both directions.
We will eventually "win", but the country that remains will be unrecognizable. Im not a big tin foil hat guy, but events in the last couple of years have convinced me that my kids are going to be living in a much scarier world then any of us have ever experienced. I just hope I can teach them enough to survive whats coming, I know I wont.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
these anti trump hoaxes are going to be their primary weapon to kick it off. All they need is a willing martyr to shoot up a BLM march or some other leftist gathering while wearing a MAGA hat. Overnight, all trump supporters will be convicted of racist terrorism by the court of social media. We will be on the defensive from day one and our unwillingness to organize and do the needful (because we have jobs and we're not psychos) will cost us dearly. By the time the truth comes out it will be too late, the bullets will be flying in both directions.
We will eventually "win", but the country that remains will be unrecognizable. Im not a big tin foil hat guy, but events in the last couple of years have convinced me that my kids are going to be living in a much scarier world then any of us have ever experienced. I just hope I can teach them enough to survive whats coming, I know I wont.
View Quote
Here's some good news.

You'll prepare your family with knowledge and provisions.

You and They will be driven out by the hoards and police state or worse.

You'll run, you'll be caught, and you'll die.

Now armed with that knowledge, what are you willing to do today?
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I made it 10 minutes. Guy is a fucking retard. Half the stuff he played to prove that we want to kill libs genocide style clearly advocated the opposite of the retards claim.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
They don't understand the concept of logic.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Once we all start losing those jobs over our views, and our families suffer for the left's dementia, things will change. We'll have more time to bitch, stew, and get together with others in the same predicament.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hypocracy is a main pillar of leftism.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

Trump could take away our rights and send gays to concentration camps !

Own guns to fight the gov ?
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 11:40:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Thank you so much for the warning. You prevented me from wasting my time and sanity on this garbage. I had it queued up hoping to here and intelligent theory. I heard the trailer and had a suspicion. It's amazing how many people can make a living on spewing out anti-American propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Listened to it this morning on the drive to work. The simple response is, I thought it was dumb. It's a typical left wing spin on current events with everything is the rights fault.

But with that said, everyone should hear it. Gives an inside look at the mentality of the democratic party. At least the newer generation.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Guns for them but not for you....... you are to be controlled
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Listened to it this morning on the drive to work. The simple response is, I thought it was dumb. It's a typical left wing spin on current events with everything is the rights fault.

But with that said, everyone should hear it. Gives an inside look at the mentality of the democratic party. At least the newer generation.
View Quote
Of course it's all our fault. We are evil.

At least that's what it taught me.

It was interesting that he thought there were so few of us we were reduced to fighting small guerilla actions from the hills. He is wildly misinformed.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Funny enough I listened to it yesterday after hearing promos on it for a bit.

I had absolutely no problem picking up he was a lefty before he quietly mentioned it half way through. In fairness he did say on the next show he was going to examine the left kicking things off and I suppose other shows with other scenarios as the entire "season" is dedicated to the entire premise of a 2nd Civil War.

By the way, did anyone catch him mentioning ARFCOM specifically and our resident Qtards? Anyone know which poster he was quoting? I don't wander into that cesspit...
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:42:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I had absolutely no problem picking up he was a lefty before he quietly mentioned it half way through. In fairness he did say on the next show he was going to examine the left kicking things off and I suppose other shows with other scenarios as the entire "season" is dedicated to the entire premise of a 2nd Civil War.

By the way, did anyone catch him mentioning ARFCOM specifically and our resident Qtards? Anyone know which poster he was quoting? I don't wander into that cesspit...
View Quote
Damn, I must have missed the ARFCOM mention. The hills between Cincinnati and Louisville Kentucky are pretty bad for radio reception in some spots.

Now I have to listen to the damn thing all over again.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's because you're trying to apply logic to a group of people that don't think logically. You might as well try to make a PB&J sandwich using a pack of cigarettes, 3 paperclips, and a dildo.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Damn, I must have missed the ARFCOM mention. The hills between Cincinnati and Louisville Kentucky are pretty bad for radio reception in some spots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I make that drive a lot down as far southwest as the Milton, KY/Madison, IN area and it's one of the reasons I have Sirius.

If I could remember the timestamp I'd post it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
liberals aren't anti gun.

They're anti YOU having guns.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Leftists disarm the general population then hand out arms to their supporters...
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
because they are tarded
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Leftists disarm the general population then hand out arms to their supporters...
View Quote
Leftists disarm the population and immediately proceeds to murder the ‘Deplorables.’
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, I make that drive a lot down as far southwest as the Milton, KY/Madison, IN area and it's one of the reasons I have Sirius.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rental cars I drive have Sirius but I really enjoy surfing through the AM radio stations looking for good shit.

On the way through Little Rock some years back at about five in the morning I found some Klan guy broadcasting a show. It was on a real low powered station as I could only pick it up from one side of Little Rock to the other.

I've found some really good music, and some really weird talk surfing like that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2019 8:16:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
So we need to get us some Obama shirts and get in line. I'm in for some free guns.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#29]
A shoutout because of our Q thread, how embarrassing.

You fucking boomers.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
So it was kinda like Coast to Coast, back in the good old Art Bell days.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loved listening to that late at night.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#32]
That’s one way it could go, but there are many others. Like if the Dems declare gun violence a national emergency and the police are forced to start coming to people’s houses and confiscating assault rifles from registered gun owners. If there is a war it might be a very long one. I don’t have kids, but I plan to and I fear for their future.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#33]
How are they going to disarm the population though? I feel like that’s the most likely way for it to start. If the cops come to our doors to take our guns. If they ban buying assault rifles (or all guns) but DON’T confiscate the ones we already have, then they’re at a severe disadvantage.
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A shootout because of our Q thread, how embarrassing.

You fucking boomers.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 4/15/2019 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Leftist bile.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We will eventually "win", but the country that remains will be unrecognizable
. Im not a big tin foil hat guy, but events in the last couple of years have convinced me that my kids are going to be living in a much scarier world then any of us have ever experienced. I just hope I can teach them enough to survive whats coming, I know I wont.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just because much of GD sits around posting all day, why do you assume the general liberty minded populace doesn't network and organize?
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just because much of GD sits around posting all day, why do you assume the general liberty minded populace doesn't network and organize?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol.

@eesmith
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Once we all start losing those jobs over our views, and our families suffer for the left's dementia, things will change. We'll have more time to bitch, stew, and get together with others in the same predicament.
View Quote
Yep. They have no idea what's going to happen if they continue de-personing us. Denying access to the basics, like banking, shopping, working...

Shit will start happening.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 6:36:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Holy shit. they are up to four of them now. Listened to the first two. ARFcom mentioned on the first one at about 40:00. All I got out of it was that he posted in the thread to support his theory and write it off as a "one-of-them" crazy on AR15.com.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-it-could-happen-here-30717896/
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's because you're trying to apply logic to a group of people that don't think logically. You might as well try to make a PB&J sandwich using a pack of cigarettes, 3 paperclips, and a dildo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The linked podcast made just as much sense as your pb&j recipe in the first couple of minutes, to paraphrase, silence free speech, because this douchenozzle thinks anyone that doesn't think like he does is a hate mongering nationalist, conspiracy theorist, etc. Typical leftist/marxist strategy of trying to silence you're opposition. I'd bet dollars to donuts, the douche nozzle narrating is your typical soyboy like this dude in the Bernie shirt that's never been in a fight in his life, and if he has, he was the one catching a beating.

Link Posted: 4/22/2019 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#42]
With all due respect, Robert Evans probably owns more guns than most here and he embodies many conservative ideologies. He is trying to relay a concern that the divisiveness that currently exists in our society could very well be its downfall. I don't agree with everything he espouses but I do agree with enough to listen to and respect him. If you and others here really think we need a 2nd civil war to resolve our differences I guess I am in the minority.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
With all due respect, Robert Evans probably owns more guns than most here and he embodies many conservative ideologies. He is trying to relay a concern that the divisiveness that currently exists in our society could very well be its downfall. I don't agree with everything he espouses but I do agree with enough to listen to and respect him. If you and others here really think we need a 2nd civil war to resolve our differences I guess I am in the minority.
View Quote
Sup, Robert. Can't wait to see you in the boogaloo.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
To be honest, his version of "the left kicking it off" was also the fault of the right for being rural, uneducated, jobless, and left with nothing but antipathy for corporate America, which he claims is the true cause of rural drug dependency.

I'll keep listening to hopefully gain some insight into how the mind of an "enlightened city dweller" works, in hopes that it will prove some benefit in the upcoming Boogaloo.

For the record, I live in rural America, and I don't resemble his depiction of "rural America" in any way...nor does anyone I know. I guess his anecdotal experience in the rural countryside was significantly different than mine. I would also wager that he grossly miscalculates the division of right and left in the US as being defined by the city/rural divide.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, I listened to all four. He's painting a new picture of the right. He's a progressive. He admits it. He likes the John Brown gun club and is sympathetic to their cause. He calls anyone that has a significant influence on the right "assholes" in his podcast. I'd speculate he's Antifa. He's not espousing conservative ideas. Quite the opposite. He's telling Leftists to arm themselves. The divisiveness is driven by the cultural Marxist Progressive agenda. What he calls moderate conservatives are Left of center pacifists. The ones he can get along with.

How would you know how many guns he owns?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:15:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Typical response from a typical account with a typical post count in a typical time frame.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I’ve been listening to that podcast as well. Obviously from the “other side”, but he’s pretty open-minded and at least reasonably fair when discussing the issue.

I’m thinking of shooting him an email and chatting with him on the topic. I’ll probably link him to this thread as well.

In fact, Mr. Evans, if you’re here shoot me a PM.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Personally speaking, I would certainly prefer to not have to shoot it out with the left.

I would much rather see one of two things happen.

1) We pull off an Article V convention and attempt to fix things that way or
2) We have an amicable split with Left America with the Northeast and West Coast going their own ways from the rest of us normal folks. Let people who want to migrate to whichever nation they'd prefer go then sign trade/economic/defense agreements needed to facilitate the split. I could see the end result being an America much like Kurt Schlichter lays out in his People's Republic series of books.

Both those things could go a long way towards forestalling the death and destruction of an actual civil war which would leave America quite vulnerable to foreign attack.

Now, what happens down the road once (we'll call it, as Kurt Schlichter does) the People's Republic fails, as it surely would? That is hard to say, but at the least it would give the rest of us here in normal America the breathing room to live free without the Left dominating us and prepare for their eventual collapse.

Quoted:
To be honest, his version of "the left kicking it off" was also the fault of the right for being rural, uneducated, jobless, and left with nothing but antipathy for corporate America, which he claims is the true cause of rural drug dependency.

I'll keep listening to hopefully gain some insight into how the mind of an "enlightened city dweller" works, in hopes that it will prove some benefit in the upcoming Boogaloo.

For the record, I live in rural America, and I don't resemble his depiction of "rural America" in any way...nor does anyone I know. I guess his anecdotal experience in the rural countryside was significantly different than mine. I would also wager that he grossly miscalculates the division of right and left in the US as being defined by the city/rural divide.
View Quote
I'll have to get caught up. I have been too busy to listen to anything beyond the first show.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
This here is your answer:

As well as Mao Zedong: Every Communist must grasp the truth, "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok. Listened to the fifth one. This is more suggestive stuff. Might have some good stuff in it. Even for the bubba right. It's got a real how-to vibe to it. Still think he's Antifa....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top