Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2001 7:28:42 PM EDT
Does anybody enjoy loading up their mags as much as I do, or is their just something wrong with me? Going shooting tomorrow with a buddy of mine and we're planning on shooting just about everything in our military arsenals so I'm loading my clips tonight ahead of time. Got the AK mags, AR mags, FAL mags, even the AR .22 conversion kit mags. Man what a blast! Shit, I'm not even using stripper clips, just one at a time thanks. Am I the only one who enjoys this?
By the way, what's your favorite thing to shoot at? A couple of old boom boxes are the victims tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Favorite thing to shoot at = praire dogs.

Fire 30 rnds w/25+ confirmed kills, ahhhhhh.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget the fondling part. I always considered that mandatory.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I spend my spare time loading up stripper clips.  Once I have all my .223 ammo on strippers, its either time to go shooting or buy more ammo and stripper clips.  :)

Then I can use my beta c-mag loader to load up mags in seconds.

I enjoy shooting metal pieces and 'reactive' targets like 2 liter soda bottles.   They are easier to clean up then electronic equipment.

Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Firearms foreplay!  Just building the tension... Targets?   Cans of starting fluid, balloons, groundhogs, water jugs, old cars, photos of ex-wife, (oops) exploders, and my favorite, half-sticks of dynamite........
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I will load up stripper clips and mags when I get bored. That way when I get to the range I can blast through the mags then reload in about 15 seconds.

Favorite thing to shoot? I like to put coke cans (or cheap substitute) in my can launcher then trap shoot them with the 12 ga. Pretty cool watching a shook-up can of cola explode in the air.

After that it is shooting cans of spray paint, golf balls, propane bottles, those buy-in the store exploding targets, and watching tracers ricochet off of tree limbs, rocks, and target frames. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
You ever just get a bunch of guns out when you are alone and set em around.  Then load em up and position em like you are Swazzeneggar in "raw deal" or something.  Loading them is twice as cool then!

ronnie
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top