Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2003 5:47:50 PM EDT
Well maybe not ruined but it was funny in a disturbing way.

My cousin from my moms side of they family went to a Christmas party with everyone from my dads side of the family. He got realy realy drunk in fact he was the only person at the party to get drunk as my dads side of the family hardy touches the stuff. Anyway he starts hitting on my girl cousing big tim hitting on them . As he got even drunker he began stumbling about talking loud about how he was goona f&*k my cousin and thank god by this time most if my relitives left.

Even though he isnt related by blood there still relatives regardless. He was even blabbing real loud about srewing my one cousin right in front of her dad my uncle. I thought he was gonna knock his teath out but he didnt say a work he just looked realy pissed off.

Also just so you guys know he also posts on a regular basis on these forums , and I told him I was gonna make a post here about his actions .

So any thoughts about this?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoulda' taken him out back, and introduced his Hoo-Hoo's to the family Christmas bat.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Is something wrong with your uncle?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Did he score?[;D]

just kidding.

lets see...OH folk...

Campybob?(doubt its a staffer)
nwatson99?
TheRicker?
Waldo?
Sniper_Wolfe??

I dont see this as a suoer-terrible thing.people get drunk and do stupid stuff.

it could have been much worse. he could have drove home,,,,or gone shooting!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#4]
If it was my daughter they'd be feeding the asshole out of a tube right now.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
so are your girl cousins hot? [:D] j/k

I vote for the hoo-hoo's and baseball bat myself.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
My aunts husband has a brother that always gets real shitfaced at every gathering.I mean real shitty,stumblin drunk.

He always blares out rude shit in fromt of my grandmother and anyone else around.

Stuff like "have you ever screwed one a those oriental chicks",just outta nowhere.

One time while the kiddies were opening presents,with everyone gathered round,he just belts out,"I got the biggest cock in this place!"....

Everyone just ignores him,although I've been tempted to put a few dents in his head,these gatherings are always at his brothers house and he doesn't do a damn thing about it........even confront the jackass.

Go figure?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
i'd have taken him outside, stripped him naked and duct taped him to a lampost at the nearest highway if it was my daughter.................but then again im just mean as shit sometimes
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#8]
My thoughts too Tex....cept, over a highway bridge from bungee chords with two spotlights on each side. Then call the local news station soon afterword so they can get there before the LEO's[:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Tex, you're too nice.

I'd a duct-tapped him to the railroad tracks.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Me and some of my buds did that to an asshole once.
Except we painted him BLUE after we taped him to a telephone pole!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Hmmm, there was that one guy that got pretty shitfaced at this past Bulletfest on Waldo's Knob Creek....
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Erik! Your not related to Timmy are you?
This sounds like BRC#1 revisited!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I get real quiet when I drink.

Your cousin sounds like an ass. People who can't hold their liquor, piss me off no end.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#14]
One time at band camp, this hot chick got hammered...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Yup, happened to my family too.  Two opposite cousins got together in my brother's bed in the mid 90's.  They were here for a family reunion to celebrate the 25th wedding anniversary of my parents.  Talk about uncomfortable silence the next morning.  

mg
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

No but whats BRC#1 ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No but whats BRC#1 ?
View Quote

Please, let's not go there.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#18]
- Is she hot?
- Did he score?

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#19]
This thread is worthless without pics of the hottie cousins.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#21]
So any thoughts about this?
View Quote
I'd say everybody in the room was a damned idiot for LETTING him get that stupid-drunk.
I'd say the father of the target was a wuss for not immediately clubbing the drunk to the ground for insulting his daughter, and himself.

completely unsat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top