Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/26/2003 1:02:16 PM EDT
I'm not some kind of kook but this website blew me away. (HTTP://www.johntitor.com) I'm an old fart and I don't know how to do a "link". Use "Google".

This John Titor guy says he is a time traveler from 2036, and by-god, the stuff he says will make your hair stand up.

A civil war will start in 2004 with a "Ruby Ridge" type incident every month or so getting worse until 2008 when everyone will be involved. He says the rules (of time travelers?) say he can't give specifics but he said to look at the voter demographics map of the Gore election for a clue. That means city versus rural, or Liberals VS conservatives. There is now a bitter Pres. Bush "hatred" and the Dems think the election was stolen in Florida (my views). Could even be a "race" based war. (my views again).

Russia will "nuke" us, and China, and UK in 2015. After a brief war the country is broken into 5 parts with 5 Presidents and the Capitol is in Omaha, NEB. Somewhere on the site I found nuclear "fall-out" charts showing "safe" areas, and primary. secondary, and tertiary target areas for every state.

He say's get out of the cities, have a bug-out backpack, get familiar with guns, and find a safe place to go. Safe water will be the biggest problem. No electricity for years.

He uses terms (his site was 3-4 years ago, then he said he was going back and he hasn't been heard from since) like "string theory", Cray 5100 computer, time warps, multi-dimensions, Tesla theories, "time-lines" and a whole lot of stuff that wouldn't have been commonly known 4 years ago. No UFO stuff...  His stuff convinced me, but most of you won't believe it. I'm glad I'm 65 years old and don't have any kids.

The 2004 Olympics will be the LAST one. In 2036 his family lives in a tree house in central Florida. There are 7 time travelers allowed in his time and there are strict rules they must follow. Communities are much smaller and closer. Grow their own food. Local Governments have more control.

Check out the "site" and form your own opinions. Be sure to go through the items in the column on the left side of the page. No joke.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
sigh...

+1
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#2]
someone beat you to it dude:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=220617[/url]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
+1

so,2015 would be a good time to vacation to aruba?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There are 7 time travelers allowed in his time and there are strict rules they must follow.
View Quote

[bs]

One of the rules would have to be;

[i]Time Travel Regulations[/i]

13.25.aIII

No trying to warn anyone of impending disasters. If you change the least little thing in [red]man a's[/red] future, it may impact [red]man b[/red] and [red]woman c[/red] creating [red]kid a[/red]. You may be [red]kid a[/red] and thus implode inter-travel as you were never born because you fucked up the past. [b]Keep your piehole shut.[/b]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#5]
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, at least CA didn't fall into the Pacific! [banana]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#7]
If I were a time traveler I would go back and buy an assload of cheap pre-bans and sell them for blood after the ban went through.

[Mr. Burns] Excellent [/Mr. Burns]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the interview if someone wants it. But I dont know how to put it into a reply.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#9]
[rolleyes][whacko]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh good, I have plenty of time to get my bug-out-bag and survival supplies together.

1. Get out of the city.

2. Buy lots of supplies.

3. For the entire year of 2015, hide under my bed.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...He uses terms (his site was 3-4 years ago, then he said he was going back and he hasn't been heard from since) like "string theory", Cray 5100 computer, time warps, multi-dimensions, Tesla theories, "time-lines" and a whole lot of stuff that wouldn't have been commonly known 4 years ago.
View Quote

Maybe to you.  This is the same old Art Bell crap repackaged.

[img]http://drs.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=mr+spock/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://jamjar.virtualave.net/old/images/mr-spock.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Does he say if we get rid of the AW ban in Kali?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#13]
"Tesla theories unknown 4 years ago."

Didnt he die in 1943?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#14]

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/082733.jpg[/img]

[size=5]GREAT SCOTT MARTY![/size=5]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm glad you are 65 and don't have any children also. We don't need any more idiots running around. Time travel is a beautiful theory, but I don't believe it will ever happen.
And as far as George W. Bush stealing the election, pull your head out of your butt!
The votes were counted, Bush won.
They were counted again, Bush won.
Certain precints were re-counted, same result.
Get over it! Bush won and will win again because the Democrats can't find a canidate that is worth a shit, the economy has been rebounding nicely for months, and we are kicking terrorists asses around the globe.

It cracks me up that some people try to say the election was stolen, when that is exactly what the Democrats tried and failed to do.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#16]
No offense to anyone in this thread, but anyone that believes stuff like this needs to be IMMEDIATELY sterilized so they don't pass on their stupid genes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Dang, I looked at this website and didn't see any of it packaged and available for sale. I need some for my garden next spring, it makes the roses grow like crazy.

Some people are ready to believe any "big" event prediction....end of world, WW3, my next door neighbor is a mutant from "outer" space (not just space). If you have such a dull life that it needs to be "excited up" by this crap, get a new life!!! I can just see my next bumper sticker "New Life Now - Ask Me How".

ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:36:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Judgment day is inevitable!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I have NOT read the link in question,HOWEVER....
IF(BIG IF)it is as dude says it is,Then do any of you see the relation between YOU(non-believers)and the people who told NOAH that he was crazy to build an ark to save him from a flood like which had at the time had NEVER been seen?

I'm not saying that I believe ANYTHING that dude has to say I just think that id'be funny if dude IS corect and you all didn't heed his warning.

I have NO opinion on whether dude is right or FOS.I really couldn't do anything about it one way or another.

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#20]
If you were to travel back in time just one month, do you realize how many jillion miles the Earth and Sun and Milky have moved from that position?

You would be sucking vaccum buddy!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:05:40 PM EDT
[#21]
turboman,

2015?  That gives me 3 more years, I guess.  Last night "The Bible Codes"(Hist Ch) said it might be in 2012.

Here's a boatload of stuff like that.  Enjoy.

[url]http://www.detailshere.com/detailsherehomepage.htm[/url]

Be sure to check out the section on the underground war with the aliens.

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#22]
In a more practical way, we are all time travelers who only know about the present and past. People have been predicting the future since the beginning of time. And I might add, not to successfully.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#23]
[img]http://www.misplaced.net/stfu/awjeez.jpg[/img]

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#24]
"That was my skull!! I'm so wasted!" [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#25]
could you get him to email me next weeks lotto numbers? Daddy needs some ammo money!!

mike
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#26]
My apologies to anyone offended. NO, I don't believe that Pres. Bush lost in FL, it was the opinion given by the author saying to check the voting demographics of the Gore/Bush election to illustrate the protagonists of the "civil war" in a subtle manner. I despise liberals and everything they stand for.

If you follow the writings of Adair, Hawkins, Kiko, and the top physicists, all agree (very recently) that time travel is inevitable. They feel the secret is locked in the "string theory", or the "theory of everything" that no one has come up with yet..

David Adair (just one example of "unpublicized" technology) was a child prodigy that built a pulse drive engine (at age 15) that he demonstrated to Gen. Curtis LeMay at Area 51 in 1972. It was the size of a football and it pushed a 10' rocket at 8000mph to a target. He is still working on secret stuff on his own.

The tendency of almost everyone is to dismiss too much as being ridiculous. Ten years ago ever hear of GPS? Or laser range finders? Or .17 HMR?

Science fiction (Star Trek, etc) is amazing in how it picks up the latest terminology. Obviously the writers reference the latest science journals. Or somebody clues them in.

Most believers in time travel say nothing is assured. Any future can be altered, for better or worse. Even that multiple futures exist side-by-side.

I hope it's a prank. But I don't know...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:39:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My apologies to anyone offended.
View Quote

No offense taken.  Don’t take any of it personal.  I read the site a while ago.  It reminded me of a short story about a guy who claims to travel to the future and brings back evidence of a utopia.  He convinces the people that they need to change their ways to realize this perfect future.  Years later when he is supposed to appear from the past he tells everyone it was a hoax.  He hoped he could convince the world their was a better future by showing them one.  In the end he was forgiven because his hoax saved the world.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:46:30 PM EDT
[#29]
No offense taken here, either.

David Adair was on Art Bell last night.  Pretty funny guy, really.  He had a funny story about a rocket malf, BIG fireball, cows stampeding...He was probably smarter at age 3 than I am now.

John Hagee, Cornerstone Church here in town, says we are the generation of the Rapture etc.  He's adamant about it.  Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If I were a time traveler I would go back and buy an assload of cheap pre-bans and sell them for blood after the ban went through.

[Mr. Burns] Excellent [/Mr. Burns]
View Quote

[b]Hell id play the market and make killing[/b]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
super, i should be a Capt. or Major by then [:O]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#32]
[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm with the other guy who said 2012. Yeah, 2012 you'll see. What was that!....[peep]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
pushed a 10' rocket at 8000mph to a target.
View Quote

[b]8000[/b]MPH?  How did it take the stress and heat buildup (shuttle tiles had not been invented yet)

Ten years ago ever hear of GPS?
View Quote

Yup.  The satelites that make up the constellation were built 2 bays down from the one I was working in.

The idea of GPS was conceived of when Spunknick went up by some scientists at JHU-APL.  Its not as new as you seem to think it is.  

Or laser range finders?
View Quote

Yup - we had them in M1 tanks, AH-64s, etc...  Even then they were old

Or .17 HMR?
View Quote

Uhh there was .17 Remmington.  I guess back then nobody saw the need for a rimfire .17 cal round that costs more than .22LR

Me thinks you were 10 & clueless 10 years ago.

Any future can be altered, for better or worse.
View Quote

Which is why the first rule of time travel would be not to talk about the future else you COULD change it for worse.

View Quote

You hope?  You must be what 15 then?  God help us all if you are 18 or older and beleive that crap.  If you are 18 or over please report to the nearest out patient surgery center for a vasectomy - we can't afford to have stupid genes passed onto the next generation (there are enough out there already).

Geez P.T. Barnum was right.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Everyone knows this is a load of crap.

Everyone knows that Judgment day will occur on August 29th, 1997 and .....

Oh wait.

Shit....

Well, good movie anyway.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
My apologies to anyone offended. NO, I don't believe that Pres. Bush lost in FL, it was the opinion given by the author saying to check the voting demographics of the Gore/Bush election to illustrate the protagonists of the "civil war" in a subtle manner. I despise liberals and everything they stand for.

If you follow the writings of Adair, Hawkins, Kiko, and the top physicists, all agree (very recently) that time travel is inevitable. They feel the secret is locked in the "string theory", or the "theory of everything" that no one has come up with yet..

David Adair (just one example of "unpublicized" technology) was a child prodigy that built a pulse drive engine (at age 15) that he demonstrated to Gen. Curtis LeMay at Area 51 in 1972. It was the size of a football and it pushed a 10' rocket at 8000mph to a target. He is still working on secret stuff on his own.

The tendency of almost everyone is to dismiss too much as being ridiculous. Ten years ago ever hear of GPS? Or laser range finders? Or .17 HMR?

Science fiction (Star Trek, etc) is amazing in how it picks up the latest terminology. Obviously the writers reference the latest science journals. Or somebody clues them in.

Most believers in time travel say nothing is assured. Any future can be altered, for better or worse. Even that multiple futures exist side-by-side.

View Quote

Ever been to Area 51? Nope? Neither has General LeMay.

CW
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:14:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Umm string theory started in the 1970s.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Guys...

Time travel is one of those things that should NEVER be allowed to happen...

Ever hear of the butterfly effect?

Not the stupid Ben Affleck movie that's being advertised before Return of the King, but the theory from where it got it's title....

Basically, the theory is that IF you were to time travel, and IF you were to disturb something as 'minor' as a butterfly, you might forever alter the course of history....

The damage could be as simple as what a previous poster illuded - 2 people have a kid who never would have, or never meet whent they would have, and the ripple effect goes on from there...

Some things were never meant to happen...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#39]

Ok. It's late and I'm a little punchy from the flu and all the Nyquil, but there's one thing to ask. WHAT'S THE FREQENCY KENNETH?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#40]
P.S. 'Pulse drive' is the earliest form of air-breathing reaction drive (i.e. jet engine)...

It is highly inefficient, and very much incapable of reaching '8000 mph' (~ Mach 11, aka 'Unsurvivable unless you're in the space shuttle or a heat-shielded space capsule')...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#41]
If there was time travel, I would go back in time and convince my previous self to go back in time in the future to that very same spot, and I would do that a billion times until I had a billion versions of myself in one spot, where my collective billionness would design and build a Super Mega Space Battleship of Doom and use that to conquer the known universe. Oh wait, I did do that, in the future... or was it the past? Either way, consider yourself warned.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 11:58:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If there was time travel, I would go back in time and convince my previous self to go back in time in the future to that very same spot, and I would do that a billion times until I had a billion versions of myself in one spot, where my collective billionness would design and build a Super Mega Space Battleship of Doom and use that to conquer the known universe. Oh wait, I did do that, in the future... or was it the past? Either way, consider yourself warned.
View Quote

Hey, if you do that in CA you could vote out the  Dems and get rid of the AW ban. [:P]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Time travel to the future has more or less been proven as possible.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ever hear of the butterfly effect?
View Quote

Not the stupid Ben Affleck movie that's being advertised before Return of the King, but the theory from where it got it's title....
View Quote

I couldnt pick him out of a group of two, so no, I never saw the movie..

Basically, the theory is that IF you were to time travel, and IF you were to disturb something as 'minor' as a butterfly, you might forever alter the course of history....
View Quote

Sonofabitch...

The damage could be as simple as what a previous poster illuded - 2 people have a kid who never would have, or never meet whent they would have, and the ripple effect goes on from there...
View Quote

OK, I am the previous poster. I have never heard of this shit, and was simply using the logic that came to my mind as soon as I read the post.

NO wonder I am so far right wing. Too much damn sense and not enough feeling!
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 4:47:00 AM EDT
[#45]
This is kind of funny.

Are some areas of the United States safer than others?

(42) Take a close look at the county-by-county voting map from the last elections.

[url]http://rosecity.net/al_gore/election_map.html[/url]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm with the other guy who said 2012. Yeah, 2012 you'll see. What was that!....
View Quote

Hell yeah, Sixth World here we come, 11 December or so isn't it, I've got my swords...

/Phil

Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Oh god. Not this again.

If you do a google on "John Titor" and "GURPS", you will find that mention is made of an "RPG from the mid nineties". This refers to an old future history that I wrote in 1996 for a gaming campaign at the time. A heavily revised version appears at my current website, www.spearweasel.com.

One of these moonbats actually contacted me, asking what I knew. Boy was he disappoiinted to find out I was a gaming geek, and not a traveller from the future.

*smirk*
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:19:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Beem me up scotty   [noclue]
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Feasibility of time travel. Read the book "Philadelphia Experiment" (also a movie loosely based on it was made from it afterward) where the Navy transported a mine sweeper and it's crew something like 20 years into the future and back again. Using Tesla inductive coils. Some of the crew were killed when the ship came back because they were imbedded halfway through steel bulkheads, others were completely insane.

This was/is classified "secret" and reportedly anyone that officially pokes around the archives will be arrested. Before you call me a nut read the book. Check the facts. If you don't/won't, then you are the stupid one...
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 7:35:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Years ago I read the story "Paycheck" is based on.  An engineer agrees to work on a project for a large sum of money.  The clause is when it's finished, they'll wipe his memory of all events in that two years.  When he awakes, they give him a bag of junk (bus token, paperclip, movie ticket stub, colored ribbon, deposit box receipt) and tell him he opted out of the money for this bag of crap.  They show him evidence he did this.  Once he leaves the building, the FBI picks him and locks him in the back of the car.  He thinks a bit, pulls out the paperclip, picks the lock.  He runs down the street, sees a bus, then pulls out the bus token.  Everything in the bag leads him to a small town where the project he worked on resides.  Turns out it's a machine that allows you to look ahead in time, hence the reason he knew what he needed to escape.  Besides that, he has cached away enough info on the project they are forced to make him a full partner.  He ends up making more than he would have before.

I have also wondered if someone went back in time and altered the chain of events, not only is there a chance that person may never be born (cannot go back in time if they don't exist,) but chances are the time machine may never be built under the alternate future.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top