Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2003 2:34:17 AM EDT
This was said by a FBI lab guru at an anti terrorism conference I attended.
He was talking about getting evidence at the scene and what great evidence DNA can be, however "We don't have everybody's DNA profile, yet." Me and the Officer I went with looked at each other and just acknologed our mutual understanding of the federal government without saying a word.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 2:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://flymeaway.net/images/number6.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmm...   BTW:  What is the covered penny-farthing bicycle all about?
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061287/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Who [b]is[/b] number one?

And to keep this on topic, I know they don't have mine ... yet, unless they got it the last itme i was in the hospital almost 4 years ago...
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Too funny! Although not exact, the quotes in the link are also included in an "Iron Maiden" song...."prisoner" is the title.

My "readiness NCO" always has a a motivational quote at the end of his E-Mails. I laughed my ass off when one days quote was from Bruce Dickinson......The singer from Iron Maiden.

"If your gonna die, die with your boots on; if your gonna try, well stick around;  gonna cry, just move along; cause if your gonna die; your gonna die"

Iron Maiden "The Trooper"

Morbid, but true.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The Gov'ment has ALL soldiers DNA, active and reserve. Not sure I like it, but in our case the benefits FAR outweigh the negatives.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
longshanks is out to get us!
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Iron Maiden's 'The Prisoner' starts with the part of the show that is quoted on the weblink above.

And I'm sure the .gov has my DNA on file.

So no criminal activities for me..
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#9]
When we are born they take blood samples for testing. These are saved and provide a ready source of DNA on all of us, FWIW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top