Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2003 2:07:27 PM EDT
I've been out of work for the past few months due to a back/neck injury.

In the meantime, I've been playing alot of minesweeper.  My wife says I'm addicted.  She may be right.  Pain meds only take the edge off, but minesweeper takes my mind off the pain.

What is considered a good score?

Currently my best times are:

Beginner:       3 seconds
Intermediate:  43 seconds
Expert:       176 seconds

I know that getting a good board is just pure luck, but I am prettiy consistant at getting within a few seconds (relatively) of these scores.

So, how am I doing?
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife is under 100 on expert.
I don't even try anymore
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:08:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude I still can't figure out that damn game.
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I had my partner at work a few years ago become completely addicted to the game.  It ended up getting so bad that he lost nearly a week of productivity trying to beat the game at expert (or was it some outrageous custom setting), can’t remember.

He ended up calling me up (I was West Coast, he was in Boston) all excited the day he finally won the damn thing.  Sanity returned shortly after.  He just needed to beat it to move on.

[lol]
Link Posted: 12/26/2003 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Beginner: 6 sec
Intermediate: 35 sec
Expert: 94 sec

Your beginner and intermediate times are good you just need to work on your expert.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top