Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2001 6:00:10 PM EDT
My father-in-law liked shooting my AR so much he got one himself! He got an M15A2 w/ green furniture 20" Hbar, 1-30rnd Orlite mag and a leapers 4x20 scope for $725. It looks SWEET, but was that a good deal? (yes it was used, but very clean). He could have bought a brand new bushy (like mine) for $680....Thanks for your comments
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:02:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm partial to preban Colts but recently picked up an M15A2 HBAR.  Man, is it a nicely put together rifle.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
pikepole,

Where you gettin' your goodies from?  Bernie's Sports Center in Norcross?

Yeah, good deal....and seems that you have a good FIL.

Dave S  

Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. That's a good deal for an Armalite. Not too bad of a price on the Bushmaster either, depending on what model.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the M15A4 Carbine with green furniture.  I paid $850 for it brand new in box.  Probably could have got it a little cheaper, but didn't want to wait.  You got a good deal on a helluva rifle.  Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 2:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Dave S:
pikepole,

Where you gettin' your goodies from?  Bernie's Sports Center in Norcross?

Yeah, good deal....and seems that you have a good FIL.

Dave S  

View Quote

Got it at Dixie Firearms on Hwy 124 (Braselton Hwy) in Dacula, GA...Cleve the owner is a good guy. Guns are cheap but watch the accessories, they can be pricey
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 2:41:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Paid 684.95 delivered to my FFL dealer and then paid my dealer 15.00 for the paperwork.  No taxes since I bought from an out of state vendor.

Mine is the M15A4 with black furniture.  I could have gotten green at the same price.  It was NIB with sling, factory mag, and Armalite cablelock.

You FIL sounds like he got a pretty decent deal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top