Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2003 8:07:04 AM EDT
I am sitting here thinking "lets get up and bust open these presents."

One of mine is some sort of Ammo can!! thats exciting.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#1]
What, are you kidding?

4AM the 5 year old was screaming that Santa was here!  Hehe

Merry Christmas all....
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:13:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What, are you kidding?

4AM the 5 year old was screaming that Santa was here!  Hehe

Merry Christmas all....
View Quote

good point, I guess I am lucky!
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like somebody needs to have some kids. But then thats what the "SEASON" is all about. The hell with PC, MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and everyone, and their kids.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#4]
We got home around 11 last night from Christmas Eve with my family. Kids didn't get in bed/go to sleep until 1ish. Wife had to work this morning (had to be there at 6am) so I sent her to bed so she could get at least a few hours sleep. I had to add that safety factor in for the kids, so I didn't get started putting Santa stuff out until around 2:30-2:45. Made it to bed about 3:15. Wife got up at 4, woke me up at 4:15. Took a few minutes to get the motor going again.

WE woke the KIDS up at 4:30 to do Christmas before she had to leave at 5:15. Felt like the 'dayz' again.

She just got home at 20 mins ago, and as soon as she is out of the shower, we are off to her family's.

Don't you just love it!?!?!?!?!

BTW -

[size=5][b][red]M[/red][green]E[/green][red]R[/red][green]R[/green][red]Y[/red] [green]C[/green][red]H[/red][green]R[/green][red]I[/red][green]S[/green][red]T[/red][green]M[/green][red]A[/red][green]S[/green] [red]T[/red][green]O[/green] [red]A[/red][green]L[/green][red]L[/red][green]![/green][red]![/red][green]![/green][red]![/red][green]![/green][red]![/red][green]![/green][/b][/size=5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top