Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2003 8:03:11 AM EDT
My thought is if some terrorists pulled off another attack it would be a big mistake especially for every law abiding Arab in this country. We have tried to make all these "improvements" but if another one happened I think the people would demand that alot of people were deported.

I would also think you would have alot of guys taking matters into there own hands, which could turn into a huge mess.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Most people don't think about a terror attack until the threat level is raised. At which point the possibility of one is probably at it's lowest point. I know if I were going to do something I sure as hell would not want to try it when security is suposed to be "tighter" To many people watching. I'd wait till all the people felt happy and secure because the threat level was low. Why take unnessesary risks with tighter security.

I think that the only people who will react like you said are the ones that already hold a grudge or are looking for some justification(in thier own minds) to do something stupid to someone else based soley on race/religious grounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top