Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2003 11:36:00 PM EDT
i was reading a post earlier that a member here rebuilt a rifle that their father had in his younger days. so it got me looking around and i found the rifle my father had in his youth. it is in pieces and i am about to put it back together but i am missing a few pieces.

now heres the problem. the barrel has alot of pitting and rust over the model number and i am not sure if it reads Winchester 141 or 121!

from what i can gather the action is perfect. but the barrel was shot out and was taken apart with the intention to find a new barrel but because it is discontinued he had no luck and tucked it away, leaving the barrel to rust terribly.

is there someone that might know about this rifle?

its an old winchester .22lr with a tube magazine under the barrel, cheap birchwood stock, and unreadable 141 or 121 on the barrel.

any help would be great, as it would be great to restore(at any cost) because i know it meant alot to him being his first rifle.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:56:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 2:59:40 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.asp?chrMasterModel=0950z141&MC=[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top