Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/24/2003 1:12:39 PM EDT
Just wondering how many gun toting brethern are on this board.

Jeff
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a bunch.

They may not be here right now, but they'll be here later.

Good men, all.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a setup, right?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#3]
So, what's up with this ilumminati new world order shit?

-HS
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally, what is the secret handshake ?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
exactly how do you become a mason?

is it through referal?
through a family member?

i dont get it..

oh yea, whats the handshake?.....
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#6]
To become a mason just ask a mason.
If you do not know one you can contact any lodge and leave your name and number and someone will contact you. As far as the ilumminati new world order stuff its a bunch of crap.

Jeff  
AF&AM
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Of course you would say that. They don't disclose /that/ kind of information to just everybody, do they?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck in your new career. I hear doing masonry work is a tough business to be in. Anyway, best of luck.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just wondering how many gun toting brethern are on this board.

Jeff
View Quote

Here!

I am the current WM of Rocky River Lodge #703.

Welcome to the fraternity.  If you travels ever bring you to NE Ohio, drop me a line.

Bob
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Of course you would say that. They don't disclose /that/ kind of information to just everybody...
View Quote

Of course they don’t, you have to read about it from other sources based on ex-members. [url=http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html] Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy[/url]
"Secrete societies" and groups of influential people (with money mostly) throughout history have tried to subtly run things.  They have used different methods but pop culture, feminism and social immoralities are the latest method of dumbing society into submission.  Calling attention to these things cause a majority of society to thumb their nose at the whistle blower, but that simply means they have took it hook line and sinker.  
It's no secrete that the illuminati recruit their members from the highest ranks of groups such as the masons.

Also, [url=http://www.savethemales.ca/211002.html]check out this.[/url] It's from the same web site but it delves into the core motivations behind secrete societies.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Ericthehun its nice to hear positive comments from a non member. I have read that masonry give $1.2M dollars a day to charity.

I also recently spent 5hours a day for 6 days in a row selling cristmas trees to raise money for the Angel Fund. [url]http://www.masonicangelfund.org/index2.htm[/url]

illigb i will look you up if I am ever in OH.
if you are ever in MA look me up.

Boom_Stick its easy to believe any crap people right or say when you have not been through it yourself. Remeber people used to believe the world was flat just because it was written down or told to them.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#13]
They are good at running some scary secret shit and keeping it from the lower down members and the public, just like the Mormons.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They are good at running some scary secret shit and keeping it from the lower down members and the public, just like the Mormons.  
View Quote

Damn, and to think i was going to join.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:45:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Boom_Stick its easy to believe any crap people right or say when you have not been through it yourself. Remeber people used to believe the world was round just because it was written down or told to them.
View Quote

It's even easier to believe that nothing sinister is happening at the top (ie: denial).  There's too much evidence, paper trails and history to deny the masons involvement in secrete society(s). But remember, it’s only the top percentile of masons who are even aware of its involvement in the illuminati. A quote from an ex-member:
Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities."
View Quote

I bet you haven’t even bothered to read the reports I linked.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#17]
cyanide 99% of all thing that happen in freemasonry can read from books in the public library. If you are interested in joining I suggest Born in Blood by: John J. Robinson

Boom_Stick I have read through the link pages and 100s other just like it.
I did not start this thread to start a flame war but I am happy to read over the supplied link and hope you will send me any more info you may have.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
cyanide 99% of all thing that happen in freemasonry can read from books in the public library. If you are interested in joining I suggest Born in Blood by: John J. Robinson

View Quote

OK thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Bro Jeff,

Welcome to the fraternity! I belong to a Lodge in SE MA. A friend who is an NRA instructor and really into Class 3 toys is joining a Boston Lodge starting in February.

I'm also a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite and Shriner. Reason I joined these two organizations is precisely because of the support of the Shriners' Burns Institute and Shriners' Hospitals for Crippled Children. TO further elucidate, the Shriners take not one penny of government, insurance or patient money! It is 100% funded by Masons and those that attend the fund-raising events run by them.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#20]
LenS its great to hear from you.
If you don't mind me asking are you a member of Aleppo in Willmington?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom_Stick its easy to believe any crap people right or say when you have not been through it yourself. Remeber people used to believe the world was round just because it was written down or told to them.

View Quote

I believe it is round, pretty much so at least.
View Quote

Actually, it is somewhat pear shaped.

CW
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Good point Cold_warrior
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Can somebody awnswer the question of who the 'supposed' god Jah-Bul-On(Jabulon*spelling?)is?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#24]
IronBalaclava I can't due to fact that I have never heard of it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Congratulations on becoming a Master Mason(Third Degree, Correct?) Beyond that is where it starts to get interesting. Can you tell us what you stated in the Oath you took?

For those in or beyond the 7th degree:

"Enlightenment"?
Luciferian beliefs in occultism?
Beliefs in Egytptian,babylon dieties like Isis,Osiris,Ashtarte beyond the 7th degree mason?

Jah-Bul-On being: "Yaweh" God of the bible, "Baal" being god of the Assyrians, and "On" The sun god of the egyptians, Osiris.

Sorry Not to rain on anybody's parade but I'm REALLY curious.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Here.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#27]
IronBalaclava thankyou for the info but I may never know due to the fact that i am going to climb the York Rite ladder not the scottish Rite ladder.

kpel308 nice to hear from you brother.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#28]
You can do both.  Takes time and money and dedication.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:02:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Jeff,

Yes, Aleppo and Valley of Boston (Scottish Rite).
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Congratulations on becoming a Master Mason(Third Degree, Correct?) Beyond that is where it starts to get interesting. Can you tell us what you stated in the Oath you took?

"Enlightenment"?
Beliefs in Egytptian,babylon dieties like Isis,Osiris,Ashtarte beyond the 7th degree mason?

Jah-Bul-On being: "Yaweh" God of the bible, "Baal" being god of the Assyrians, and "On" The sun god of the egyptians, Osiris.

View Quote

IB,

Join a Lodge.  If you see of hear anything that you do not agree with, you can rescind your membership.  

I am a 32 degree mason, and I have never encountered anything that would interfere with my belief in Jesus Christ.  

You have to keep in mind the time frame that is involved in Masonry.  Quite a bit of the allegory is centered around the building of King Solomon's Temple.  There were no Christians then, as this pre-dates Christianity by 1000 years, give or take.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Enlightenment"?

View Quote

IB,

Join a Lodge.  If you see of hear anything that you do not agree with, you can rescind your membership.  

I am a 32 degree mason, and I have never encountered anything that would interfere with my belief in Jesus Christ.  

You have to keep in mind the time frame that is involved in Masonry.  Quite a bit of the allegory is centered around the building of King Solomon's Temple.  There were no Christians then, as this pre-dates Christianity by 1000 years, give or take.
View Quote

Woah this reminds of conversations I've had with LDS members...

Can you answer the questions, I want to know too...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Hypothetical question:

If someone was dead set on starting from scratch and getting to 32nd degree in the absolute minimum time,  how long would it take,  how much would it cost, and roughly, what sort of works would be involved?

I'm really curious, not baiting you.

The various brotherhoods like the Masons have always intrigued me, a little, anyway, and I have enough extremely fine and upstanding older relatives in the Masons that I don't believe that there's anything sinister about it.

But they're not close enough in terms of distance to be of much direct help to me, either, and a couple are very elderly and deaf as a rock.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#33]
It took 3 months to do my first 3 Degrees. Hence 1 meating per month. I was recently talking to a member and he is a 32nd degree in the scotish rite he told me they no longer do all the degrees just the most important. He told me the had 4 guy go throught them all in like 8 weaks.  The work involved is not to tough but you get out what you put in.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Like illigb says:

I've never seen or heard any religious discussions in any Masonic meeting in my 22+ years as a Mason. The only religious requirement is that one must believe in a Supreme Being, but what that belief is is NEVER questioned! At Shrine meetings held at Aleppo Temple, we have three bibles open on the alter at all meetings: New and Old Testaments and Koran.

As for 32nd Degree Masons all being involved in "underground activities", I can tell you that I have been a Scottish Rite 32nd Degree Mason since 1985 and have never heard or seen any such thing in my experience. It took money and one day of my time to become a 32nd Degree Mason (from a 3rd Degree Mason) and the entire day was taken up with watching symbolic plays (with ~300 others) that depict events related to the building of The Temple. NO religious discussion at all, no swearing allegiance to any religious being/rite/belief.

As for the rumors that abound, check out some of the following information:

The "all seeing eye" in the pyramid on US currency - [url]http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/www/Masonry/Essays/eyepyr.html[/url]

[url]http://web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/[/url] might answer some other questions for those that truly want to learn what it is and what it isn't about.

I have heard creditable rumors of some "illegal cells" in Europe (France comes to mind) that were using their Masonic organization for unsanctioned illegal activity. It is also my understanding that said cells were expelled from Masonry when the illegal activity was found out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm taking the names down of all who challenge us... you will rue the day!  Bwahahahahahaha!

[rolleyes]

Welcome to the brotherhood and a lifetime of making the world a better place.

HiramRanger
JW, Masters #5
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Hypothetical question:

If someone was dead set on starting from scratch and getting to 32nd degree in the absolute minimum time,  how long would it take,  how much would it cost, and roughly, what sort of works would be involved?

I'm really curious, not baiting you.

The various brotherhoods like the Masons have always intrigued me, a little, anyway, and I have enough extremely fine and upstanding older relatives in the Masons that I don't believe that there's anything sinister about it.

But they're not close enough in terms of distance to be of much direct help to me, either, and a couple are very elderly and deaf as a rock.

CJ
View Quote

CJ,

In order to get to be a 32nd degree mason, you have to already been though the first 3 degrees.  The Scottish Rite will confer a 'reunion' where you will be a 32nd degree mason in a weekend.  They do not do all 29 degrees, only about 5 or 6 of them.

How fast can you make it through the first three degrees is up to you.  It took me about 6 months.  After I was done with that, I joined Scottish Rite and York Rite.

I cannot speak of the costs in Florida.  There are initiation fees, and then yearly dues after.  The fees are really minimal.

SNorman, it is all about history and the OT.  Nothing shady at all.  There is allegory that talks about the Babylonians and Nebuchadnezzar and such, but it is just mentioned as instruction.  It is not in the 7th degree, at least not in Ohio.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
CJ,

Each state has a "Grand Lodge of " that makes the rules for all Lodges in that state. Thus, my knowledge of MA rules may not be the same as in FL.

The first 3 degrees to become a Master Mason takes 3 months and some memorization. A shear guess of cost (since each Grand Lodge and local lodge sets their own dues) should be in the vicinity of $150. and ~$50/year after that.

Scottish Rite in Boston has been running 1-day classes (all day Saturday) for ~20 years or more. They also run 4 evening classes for those that prefer Friday nights. Total guess (for same sort of reason as above) is about the same ($150 and probably $50-60/year dues thereafter).

In MA they recently have been running a few 1-day classes/year as an experiment. This 1-day class will make you a Master Mason (and 32nd Degree Mason, if you wish) in a day. Guaranteed that you won't understand much of what you went thru with that sort of intensity (grossly abbreviated process), but for those who's work schedules wouldn't allow them to complete the work over a number of months, this may be the only reasonable alternative.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#38]
I just love all the smug, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou's who speak as if their faith is the only acceptable path in life.  I am a Christian, I accept Christ as my savior... but I don't look down on or judge others who do not.  I do however look upon those who feel it is their place to judge others with a degree of contempt.

How easy it is to read some nonsense on the Internet and come here to spout off with some sense of authority the evils of an organization they have not one clue about.  When presented with cogent and honest answers not to their liking, they dismiss it as... oh, you aren't one of the chosen, you wouldn't know!  Only the 32nd degrees know!  Bullshit, in NYS you become a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason in an afternoon.  Pay your $100, sit through a half dozen "plays" which give some insight on the relations of men and you are suddenly in the Illuminati?  Or is there some secret 32.6 degree Mason where you learn this?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Hiramranger & LenS thanks for your info and help.

LenS before I did my first 3 degrees I was asked if I wanted to go to the 1 day class or do it the old fasion way I said the old fasion way. The reason I asked you about Aleppo was I was invited to join in january.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#40]
I've been a Shriner since 1976.  Blue Lodge and Scottish Rite.  Great people and great brothers...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#41]
I am a Mason,my father was a mason(deceased)my grandfathers were Masons(one from the"old country")Paternal Great Grandfather was a Mason,sort of runs in my family.Grandpa,Dad,and I had the experience of all sitting in Blue Lodge together.My brother is a Mason,etc.wE are both 32 Degree Masons as well as Shriners,as were my forefathers.ASK ONE,TO BE ONE.I do not suffer fools,and won't knowingly recomend a fool,knave,or thief,for membership.I trust my brothers,and strive to never give offense to them.I am a man,I am not a Saint.I also believe in my right as a citizen of the United States of America,to keep and bear arms.I am a veteren of a "forign war" and thus am well trained in the employment of arms.Illuminatti....what be dat?  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
ASK ONE,TO BE ONE.I do not suffer fools,and won't knowingly recomend a fool,knave,or thief,for membership.I trust my brothers,and strive to never give offense to them.I am a man,I am not a Saint.I also believe in my right as a citizen of the United States of America,to keep and bear arms.I am a veteren of a "forign war" and thus am well trained in the employment of arms.Illuminatti....what be dat?  
View Quote

Could not have said it better dinkydow exept I am not a veteren but am gratefull to them for everthing I have come to love in this country
also very nice to hear from you Railman44
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#44]
It seems that what spooks people most and fuels the conspiracy theories is the fact that it's a secret society.
If it weren't so secret it wouldn't scare people and would be represented as the charity that it claims to be.
Why doesn't some lodge or shrine open their doors to the media like 60 Minutes, 20/20, etc and let them do a story on them?
Shit, even the Ku Klux Klan has let reporters come to the rallies.

We've seen some evil shit on TV news shows over the years so nothing the masons are doing should frighten us.
Or...
Is it so bad as to be more shocking to the world than what radicals like the Black panthers, the KKK, the communists or Al Qaeda is OPENLY expressing.

It's a bit ironic that the american people know more about what some clown is saying from a cave in the Middle East than what his neighbors are doing at the local masonic lodge.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Kind of like the NY Sun and other papers being invited to tour the Grand Lodge and interview the Grand Master of Masons in the State of New York.

Our buildings are marked, we meet at specific times and our schedule is known.  Our members wear rings with our symbols and have insignia on their cars.  Its not like we hide our affiliations.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#46]
I have heard The Masons refered to as a"Secret Society"many times.That is not quite accurate....rather,a Society with secrets."The Masons...we're looking for a few "good men."On the day of the Boston Tea Party,the Masonic Blue Lodge of Boston could not"open"the stated meeting for a lack of membership......it seems the Brethern were elsewhere,and "all dressed as wild Indians."And so it goes........  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It seems that what spooks people most and fuels the conspiracy theories is the fact that it's a secret society.
If it weren't so secret it wouldn't scare people and would be represented as the charity that it claims to be.
Why doesn't some lodge or shrine open their doors to the media like 60 Minutes, 20/20, etc and let them do a story on them?
Shit, even the Ku Klux Klan has let reporters come to the rallies.

We've seen some evil shit on TV news shows over the years so nothing the masons are doing should frighten us.
Or...
Is it so bad as to be more shocking to the world than what radicals like the Black panthers, the KKK, the communists or Al Qaeda is OPENLY expressing.

It's a bit ironic that the american people know more about what some clown is saying from a cave in the Middle East than what his neighbors are doing at the local masonic lodge.
View Quote

I think comparing the Masons or Shriners to the KKK or terrorists is moronic.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#48]
so is it true that yall have pants leg rollingt contests?
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 2:16:52 AM EDT
[#49]
I bet Michael Jackson donates to kids charities also, good works done by evil men accounts for nothing.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 2:21:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I bet Michael Jackson donates to kids charities also, good works done by evil men accounts for nothing.
View Quote

And a tiger never changes his stripes... you are now, and forever will be...  well let's just say I have enough respect for the Avilas and the code of conduct not to tell you what I really think of you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top