Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 10:25:14 AM EDT
Guns and AMMO and Surefire have collaborated on  a REALLY cool mag with LOTS of cool pics of Surefires in action, cool pics of Iraq and LOTS of pics of gear our guys are using.

Some tactics too.

Pretty cool (kinda 'spensive, tho)

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, if it's on the news stand now I should be getting my subscribed copy next week.

As much as I kid about living in B.F. Colo. it really does suck when your subscriptions arrive a week after the mag hits the news stand. [:(!] I mean it's not like I live 3 hrs. west of Denver on I-70. (I do) You would think the mail would get out faster. [whacko] Then I remember who we're talking about. [rolleyes]

Damn. Second attempted hijack today. I'm on a roll. [}:D]

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.thearmedcitizen.com/gunpages/surefire.htm[/url]  indicates it may ONLY be on news stands.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
seen it.

looked more like a magazine dedicated ad for surefire. mostly fluff
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Beer -

I'm only about 25 pages into the 162 pg mag. I've already come across some REAL good weapons mounted light tactics.

Let's just say if you are contemplating spending $200+ on a WML, this $8 is worth it.

Link Posted: 12/25/2003 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Got it. Love it. Saved me a lot of time, hassle, confusion, and ultimately, big bucks.

It is a Surefire produced product, no doubt.  Right on the cover it says "Surefire presents" just above the "Combat Tactics". The editorial, when referring to the inaugural issue, says the following (p6): "Surefire produced all of the editorial content, photography, and graphic design while Guns and Ammo took care of advertising sales and newsstand distrubution".

Despite that, it is an interesting mag. Definately not a HAVE TO HAVE, but still interesting. Price ($8) is a little steep, but it has some good info on their (Surefire)products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top