Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/24/2003 6:40:25 AM EDT
...living and working here in the US, sucking of the American teet, but feel COMPELLED to criticise our country.

Had to put the smack down on one this morning.

page 2 of the thread. Turd named docrak

sigforum.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=674608412&f=430601935&m=14660593&r=73360993#73360993
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, they drain our resources and give nothing back. Screw them!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
....send me your poor, tired, huddled mass's....

BULLSHIT!!!

What do ya get nowadays???

The rejects, who can't hack it, or those too cowardly to FIGHT for Freedom in THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY!!!

Instead, WE get 'em.....
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]
[b]
Quoted:
...living and working here in the US, sucking of the American teet, but feel COMPELLED to criticise our country.

View Quote
[/b]

Agree.  Compile a list of these a**holes, and kick them out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a belly full of the religion of peace when I was at the U. The slimy fucks  came over here to learn Chemical Engineering. They would then go back to their shithole countries to make money. The fucks didn't have ONE single good thing to say about the United States. They would literally sit in the student lounge and bitch about what we as a country did wrong. The Sept. 11 came. They were all gone that day. But as soon as classes resumed I heard the "the USA had this coming" speech. I don't know how I didn't throttle a couple of em.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:10:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet the Algonquin felt the same way.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:11:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Reading the tread on Sigforums it would seem you have a might big chip on your shoulder and were out looking for trouble with a holier then thou attitude not wanting to hear anyone's opinion that differs in the least amount from yours.

The guy seemed WAY less than an asshole and was from Canada almost not a foreigner!

You are a citizen of the one country on earth that you ought to not be living in with your problem of hating foreigners. This country is unlike any other I've been to (save Canada which is damn close) in that we have foreigners here in huge numbers. You would feel better in Mexico, Japan, China or Russia if you hate foreigners.

Troll (an American of foreign decent)
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:13:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I could deal with the guy's opinions until he said "I’ve seen enough stupid people with guns to realize that some amount of training should be mandated". As soon as I saw the "M" word the respect meter bottomed out. He has a lot to learn.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then let them come and take America away from us, like we did the Algonquin, if they think they can run this country better.

Biggest dog wins. But to sit there and whimper like a puppy is annoying.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Reading the tread on Sigforums it would seem you have a might big chip on your shoulder and were out looking for trouble with a holier then thou attitude not wanting to hear anyone's opinion that differs in the least amount from yours.

)
View Quote

His ON TOPIC opinion was fine.

But JUST HAD to go and hijack my thread for his little rant criticising my country. If you recall, it was NOT about politics. It was about weapons mounted lights.

If I seemed loaded for bear, its cuz I seen it a thousand times before. And I'm sick of it. People from screwed up countries telling us how to run a country.

Please.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#10]
RIGHT ON, Garandman!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Then let them come and take America away from us, like we did the Algonquin, if they think they can run this country better.

Biggest dog wins. But to sit there and whimper like a puppy is annoying.
View Quote

Easy to say when you are the big dog.

docrak does not have a monopoly on whimpering or being annoying.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, Screw you!

Unless you are talking about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, you are a fucking retard (or, if you will, a fucktard).  If you ARE talking about illegal immigrants, you need to be clear about that.

Can you explain how they "drain resources" and "give nothing back"?

Foreigners, who are here legally, in fact do the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you think.  They CONTRIBUTE by paying taxes and adding to the GNP, but they do not qualify for things like social security or welfare (in most cases).  Legal permanent residents are also required to register with selective service and serve the country in case the draft is reinstituted.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:33:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#14]
the ones around here (hispanics) build more houses and buildings than you can shake a stick at, keeping housing costs low [:o]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:42:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The guy seemed WAY less than an asshole and was from Canada almost not a foreigner!

You are a citizen of the one country on earth that you ought to not be living in with your problem of hating foreigners. This country is unlike any other I've been to (save Canada which is damn close) in that we have foreigners here in huge numbers. You would feel better in Mexico, Japan, China or Russia if you hate foreigners.

[red]Troll[/red] (an American of foreign decent)
View Quote

Well now, at least your right up front about it aren't you!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
the ones around here (hispanics) build more houses and buildings than you can shake a stick at, keeping housing costs low [:o]
View Quote

For clarities sake -

If they are here legally, no problem.

But they $&%# well better act like polite guests.

Its impolite for the guest to question their hosts' benificence.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Keep in mind that your parents or your parents' parents' parents were once "foreigners."
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah!

Oh wait both my parents are descendants of  immigrants, but since you must be an american indian I can understand your anger. 'Course your tribe must have already lost control of New Jersey before my grandfathers arrived from Ireland.
View Quote

And if diversity was such a wonderful thing, why isn't it Christmas year round for the Indians? If diversity is a great thing, the Indians should be happy as clams.

First of all, my ancestors were not immigrants. They were pioneers. They built the country that the Ellis Islanders came to. There was no country when my ancestors showed up here. EVERY country starts off as a nation of immigrants. Eventually, it decides that they like it the way it is, and they decide to become a nation of natives.

The same is true of every European country, every Asian country. Every nation has the right to close its doors, just as you have the right to close and lock the door to your house. Letting anybody in is like leaving the door unlocked. Anybody can come to lunch uninvited at your house. That is what we are doing in the United States of America.

We don't need any more consumption of resources. We don't need any more strip malls, highways or subdivisions.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#19]

Gosh, whatever happened to "turn the other cheek" or is that only for WASPS and Born Agains?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Keep in mind that your parents or your parents' parents' parents were once "foreigners."
View Quote

Yup.

They came here legally.

They followed the rules and applied for citizenship.

They becamse citizens, worked hard, and GOT ON BOARD WITH WHAT AMERICA IS ALL ABOUT.

They DID NOT sit and carp against fundamental American freedoms WHILE maintaining their foreign citizenship.

In short, be a citizen of some other country if you want BUT FIX YOUR OWN COUNTRIES FRIGGEN PROBLEMS BEFORE gloating about and commenting on America's.

I think that's VERY fair.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#21]
I think that the frustration level here as maybe muddied the water enough that people's opinions are not exactly clear. (Yeah, that statement seems "muddy" and not clear too! [;)])

Anyways... I thing that the frustration that garandman and others have is with foreigners (many legal ones even) who come HERE to THE LAND OF THE FREE AND FORMERLY THE BRAVE and work and live here, benefiting from many of our freedoms, and just bitch about the place and talk smack about how it's SO much better in their homeland. And for many of US American citizens, that is HUGELY INSULTING. My feeling is that if you don't like it here -- get the hell out of here and go back to your "paradise". If you are a "foreigner" and like it here and don't have a problem with it here, then by all means STAY here as our WELCOME guest.

We are TIRED of being bitched-at, spit-upon, flag-burned, etc by the entire rest of the world -- all for ONE single reason, it's called JEALOUSY. This country is THE BEST COUNTRY in the world, bar none. It's not perfect. But it is superior to the rest of the world in so many facets of life and living that it's ridiculous. But there is a requirement for living here... it's called responsibility. We are not [yet] a total welfare state. So you will have to get by in life without having the state be your mother. But the upside is FREEDOM. A concept that the world has a hard time swallowing. But there's nothing more important.

At any rate, DKProf and others are welcome here. Just as we know we'd be welcome in Britain and a few other countries by most. But when the guest spends all of their time bitching and whining about the hosts way of living -- then we have ourselves a little problem.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:08:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Gosh, whatever happened to "turn the other cheek" or is that only for WASPS and Born Agains?
View Quote

Doesn't apply here.

You don't "turn the other cheek" to assaults on liberty. You address them forthwith.

More a time for "driving the money changers out of the temple" if you MUST put a Biblical context into this.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#23]
You know what bugs me is that the immigrants of yesteryear were of a different nature, they came here to make a better lives for themselves, We were the "Waldorf Astoria" of the world... Now we are the free buffet meal at the local mission. Come get a feebie and all is well.

I had a customer the other day who was an immigrant from England, she is a RN and makes a difference in the lives of people... She is having a difficult time getting to be a citizen, yet the low-lifes get amnesty?

Explain that to me.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#24]
blueshockey you are the MAN! You hit it right on the nail.
I think you should run for PRESIDENT!
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

First of all, my ancestors were not immigrants. They were pioneers. They built the country that the Ellis Islanders came to. There was no country when my ancestors showed up here. EVERY country starts off as a nation of immigrants. Eventually, it decides that they like it the way it is, and they decide to become a nation of natives.

The same is true of every European country, every Asian country. Every nation has the right to close its doors, just as you have the right to close and lock the door to your house. Letting anybody in is like leaving the door unlocked. Anybody can come to lunch uninvited at your house. That is what we are doing in the United States of America.

We don't need any more consumption of resources. We don't need any more strip malls, highways or subdivisions.
View Quote

Always nice to see another American post to the board.....
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Hmmmm. just a quick glance at the immigrants that I personally know and I've got:

Chinese: They own a restaurant and I teach their daughter soccer.

Filipino: Family Doctor

Hispanic: Contractor and one of the few that completes the job on time.

Irish: Hardware Store Owner

Polish: Sheriff

Russians: Pressure vessel engineers

German: Surgeon

Hungarian: Architect

Japanese: Doctor

Scot: Farmer

Chec (or is that Cheque?): Gun Store owner

Indians: Software Engineer, Restrauant Owners and Motel Owner.

Scot/Irish: Judge

3rd Genration European Mutt (Me): I own a small corporation.

Looks like America to me.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hmmmm. just a quick glance at the immigrants that I personally know and I've got:

Chinese: They own a restaurant and I teach their daughter soccer.

Filipino: Family Doctor

Hispanic: Contractor and one of the few that completes the job on time.

Irish: Hardware Store Owner

Polish: Sheriff

Russians: Pressure vessel engineers

German: Surgeon

Hungarian: Architect

Japanese: Doctor

Scot: Farmer

Chec (or is that Cheque?): Gun Store owner

Indians: Software Engineer, Restrauant Owners and Motel Owner.

Scot/Irish: Judge

3rd Genration European Mutt (Me): I own a small corporation.

Looks like America to me.

View Quote

It does look like America. Now if one of these fine people say one bad thing about America, would you deport them like everyone else is saying? I think NOT.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It does look like America. Now if one of these fine people say one bad thing about America, would you deport them like everyone else is saying? I think NOT.
View Quote

You misrepresent teh entire situation.

First off, its NOT just saying "one bad thing." Its a constant assault against fundamental Constitutional freedoms.

BIG difference.

Second, I'm not recommending they be deported. I'm just teaching them a lessons in common manners they SHOULD be exhibiting toward their gracious hosts (the American people / citizenry)

Maybe not deportation, but a right hook in the mouth is a DEFINITE possibility.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Who said anything about deporting someone who whines and moans about America and how things are SO bad here and SO great back home?

No... it's more like the Eddie Murphey bit about his dad telling his uncle Gus "if you don't like my house, then take your hairy goonie goo goo wife and get the #$%@ out". Just like the transplant's right to express their dismay over America's differences, the proud and patriotic citizen's of the US can tell them to "get bent" and take a hike...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You misrepresent teh entire situation.

First off, its NOT just saying "one bad thing." Its a constant assault against fundamental Constitutional freedoms.

BIG difference.

Second, I'm not recommending they be deported. I'm just teaching them a lessons in common manners they SHOULD be exhibiting toward their gracious hosts (the American people / citizenry)

Maybe not deportation, but a right hook in the mouth is a DEFINITE possibility.

View Quote

So, you're the host?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So, you're the host?
View Quote

One of them. Did I not say "the American people / citizenry?" Seems pretty clear who I'm saying the hosts are. And that I was using the plural. [whacko]

Pay attention.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, you're the host?
View Quote

One of them. Did I not say "the American people / citizenry?" Seems pretty clear who I'm saying the host is. [whacko]

Pay attention.

View Quote

So, what if the other 300 million hosts don't agree with you?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then they haven't got the good sense God gave a goat.

But judging from this thread, I'd say yours is a moot question.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Then they haven't got the good sense God gave a goat.

But judging from this thread, I'd say yours is a moot question.
View Quote

So, you're saying everyone else doesn't have good sense, but you? Wow...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:08:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
---snip---
---snip---
BIG difference.
View Quote

Is Bill Clinton foreign? How about Hillary Clinton and Charles Schumer from New York? Barbara Boxer and Diane Fineswine of California? Janet Reno in Florida? Louis Freeh?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, you are misrepresenting reality. (I'm sensing a pattern here) OBVIOSULY from this thread, at the VERY least, we're all split 50/50 on the issue. WHich means (using your 300 million number, wherever you got that from) then 150 MILLION people agree with me.

Lemme make it plain enuf for even those educated in gov't schools -

Say you are a homeowner, with a wife and two children. You allow a guest to come live in your home on a long term basis.

Said guest calls your wife a whore, encourages your children to disobey you, and tells your boss you are stealing from him.

You say "Ain't it grand he's expressing his opinion?"

YOU AIN'T GOT THE GOOD SENSE GOD GAVE A GOAT.

Same deal with Americans DUMB enuf to allow carping, bellowing foreigners to freely criticise our BASIC CONSTITUIONAL FREEDOMS unchecked.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is Bill Clinton foreign? How about Hillary Clinton and Charles Schumer from New York? Barbara Boxer and Diane Fineswine of California? Janet Reno in Florida? Louis Freeh?
View Quote

Actually, I've long suspected they are from Mars.

Ya know, Charles Schumer, D-Mars.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:30:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Yeah, the Canadian gun ban has been working 100%... like England, Australia, etc...

Whatever...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, the Canadian gun ban has been working 100%... like England, Australia, etc...

Whatever...

Edited to add: At least it didn't cost the taxpayers too much  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Again, you are misrepresenting reality. (I'm sensing a pattern here) OBVIOSULY from this thread, at the VERY least, we're all split 50/50 on the issue. WHich means (using your 300 million number, wherever you got that from) then 150 MILLION people agree with me.

Lemme make it plain enuf for even those educated in gov't schools -

Say you are a homeowner, with a wife and two children. You allow a guest to come live in your home on a long term basis.

Said guest calls your wife a whore, encourages your children to disobey you, and tells your boss you are stealing from him.

You say "Ain't it grand he's expressing his opinion?"

YOU AIN'T GOT THE GOOD SENSE GOD GAVE A GOAT.

Same deal with Americans DUMB enuf to allow carping, bellowing foreigners to freely criticise our BASIC CONSTITUIONAL FREEDOMS unchecked.

View Quote

How about we agree to disagree. I feel that you are too broad in your definition of "foriegners." That's like saying all black people commits crimes.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#41]
<[i]sigh[/i]>

[TioTom]Immigrants have been pissing me off since I moved to this country.[/TioTom]

There!  I hope  now I can join y'alls' Club O' Bigotry.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#42]
I thought you hit the nail on the head GM. He also lives in Troy, bunch of darn stuffed shirts there.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#43]
The last time I was in Paris I badmouthed French policies.

Anyone want to scold me for that?

Silly me, I thought freedom of thought was more important than etiquette.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:07:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I feel that you are too broad in your definition of "foriegners." That's like saying all black people commits crimes.
View Quote

Actually, I've taken GREAT pains to be VERY specific that I'm referring to the foreigners who come here, DO NOT commit to becoming citizens, stay here at length profitting off the freedoms America provides [b] AND[/b] INSIST on attacking teh freedoms the are FOUNDATIONAL to this country.

Which is NOTHING like saying "All _______ commit crimes."

Actually, the second word that I quoted above explains the problem. You "feel.

Try thinking.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel that you are too broad in your definition of "foriegners." That's like saying all black people commits crimes.
View Quote

Actually, I've taken GREAT pains to be VERY specific that I'm referring to the foreigners who come here, DO NOT commit to becoming citizens, stay here at length profitting off the freedoms America provides [b] AND[/b] INSIST on attacking teh freedoms the are FOUNDATIONAL to this country.

Which is NOTHING like saying "All _______ commit crimes."

Actually, the second word that I quoted above explains the problem. You "feel.

Try thinking.
View Quote

Obviously, you're not content with the agree to disagree offering. So, to wit, I feel, because that it is my God given right to "feel" as an American, I "feel" you're a bigoted asshole who deserves to die a hideous death by the very hands of the foriegners you so hate.

Dick...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:11:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Any exercise of  "freedom of thought" that attacks the VERY vehicle that provides that freedom (the Second Amendment) CAN AND WILL be criticized by me while I draw any breath.

Funny - you champion the NON-citizens "rights" but argue with me for exercising mine. [rolleyes]

Typical of those educated in gov't schools.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I "feel" you're a bigoted asshole who deserves to die a hideous death by the very hands of the foriegners you so hate.

Dick...
View Quote

That's a quotable quote...which tells me my comments hit their intended target. You are "feeling" again, and not thinking.

[:D]

Happy holidays

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I "feel" you're a bigoted asshole who deserves to die a hideous death by the very hands of the foriegners you so hate.

Dick...
View Quote

That's a quotable quote...which tells my my comments hit their intended target.

[:D]

Happy holidays

View Quote

By gones. Happy Holidays to you, too. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:16:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
By gones. Happy Holidays to you, too. [:)]
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:23:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Any exercise of  "freedom of thought" that attacks the VERY vehicle that provides that freedom (the Second Amendment) CAN AND WILL be criticized by me while I draw any breath.
View Quote

That does not make any sense.  It is like allowing reverse descrimination to eliminate descrimination.  You want to stop other people from thinking so that you can protect the right to think?
Funny - you champion the NON-citizens "rights" but argue with me for exercising mine. [rolleyes]
View Quote

Exercise all your rights you want.  I am not saying you should be prohibited from saying what you want.  Disagreeing with you is not preventing your right to speak.

You seem to think you are the only one with a right to speech.
Typical of those educated in gov't schools.
View Quote

That hurts.  [>(]  Have you actually spent any time in a private school?  They are not exactly bastions of free thinking; the totalitarian mindset is actually more entrenched there than in the public systems.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top