Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 2:35:21 AM EDT
Newark, NJ

three killed, three wounded with an "assault weapon"  who knows what that means.

It happened in a bar.  

It looks as if the guy is a black muslim.
He has not been caught.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Newark, NJ

three killed, three wounded with an "assault weapon"  who knows what that means.

It happened in a bar.  

It looks as if the guy is a black muslim.
He has not been caught.
View Quote

Damn, they start shooting up the place real early in the Ghetto now.

Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:58:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I think we'll see more of this as Sept 2004 approaches. I certainly hope not.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah this is bullshit..... communist scum.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 3:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Got link?

I'm not seeing anything on this.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:06:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup...we can count on reading about and hearing about "Assault rifle" attacks throughout '04 as we approach the magical Clinton/Democrat imposed date.

It will be just like "SUVs".  You know...where the reporterette, standing in front of the carnage on the highway, intones in her agitated, quivering, emotional voice how the unfair, gas guzzling, evil monster SUV mowed down the poor little Mini, wantonly murdering the innocents inside.  Nary a word about the HUMANS driving either vehicle...not a syllable about the road conditions, the physical or mental state of either driver, if alcohol was involved, or if just plain shitty driving caused the accident...no; its all the fault of the SUV!  That is what we're going to see.

We'll also see the infamous "North Hollywood Shootout" played over and over and over and over this coming year, as politicians and liberal media wonks intone in overvoice as the tape rolls.  They'll be doing their best to motivate the American electorate to get busy and contact their elected reps to renew the AWB.

Get ready...
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Got link?

View Quote

"Hot off the teletype" means it hasn't made the news yet. I'm assuming Sherrick got it at his department.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:00:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Copycats?

Wasn'ty there a couple of incidents around mid year of "random" bar shootings in which the suspects were all black muslims? Or were they just muslims it was one of the two. It was kept rather low key and they said they wern't connected shooting yet the suspects all had that one thing in common, islam. Could it be that instead of suicide bombings we get random shootings?

Who knows.

Oh and remember it may not even be an "assault rifle" under the definition of the 1994 law. Though I know that don't matter to the antis. Look at the list of "assault weapons" VPC says were used to kill 1 out of 5 LEOs killed in the line of duty**. Damn near half of the guns on the list are post ban guns, and a couple others they flat out said were AWs by their definition.

This could be a guy with an SKS or my guess an AK or better yet he used a TEC-9.
** the actual stat is that 1 in 5 LEOs shot to death in the line of duty is shot with an "Assault Weapon" and the definition used for assault weapons is not the same one used in the 1994 AWB but VPC own definition.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I just got home and have searched for news.  I can't find any.  I find it hard to believe it was false or a joke.  I hope so though.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#9]
And if true, you guys don't find this increase in AW shootings sort of strange with Sept. 04 slowly approaching?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:22:26 AM EDT
[#10]
At least it was a black muslim that did the shootings.  This will never make it past the local news.  Lets just hope no crackaz shoot up a bar with "assault rifles" anytime soon.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:28:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
At least it was a black muslim that did the shootings.  This will never make it past the local news.  Lets just hope no crackaz shoot up a bar with "assault rifles" anytime soon.
View Quote

How sad but true.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got link?

View Quote

"Hot off the teletype" means it hasn't made the news yet. I'm assuming Sherrick got it at his department.
View Quote

That's correct. It was put out as an ABP from NJ nation-wide. I saw it and passed it on to Sherrick. I don't know why it hasn't made the news yet,though. Normally the media jumps all over this.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got link?

View Quote

View Quote

That's correct. It was put out as an ABP from NJ nation-wide. I saw it and passed it on to Sherrick. I don't know why it hasn't made the news yet,though. Normally the media jumps all over this.
View Quote

They are waiting for a better case to ram down our throats: white, militia-type shooter would be ideal.[peep]

How do they know he is a muslim unless they caught him already?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got link?

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

All those guys are at eating turkey with their families. It will probably be reported after-the-fact on Friday's news.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Tagged to see how this pans out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top