Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2003 7:53:58 AM EDT
Mother of Soldier asking a favor :

My name is Connie Wells in Lufkin, TX & my son is currently serving with the 10th Mountain Division - United States Army in Afghanistan
-
Operation Enduring Freedom. I am sending this letter to all of you asking for just your signature and where you are from. His company will not get to be home for Christmas and I would like to send this to him & the rest of his unit so they know they have not been forgotten and that we are supporting them 100%.

When this reaches 100, 200, 300 , etc., please email it back to me mailto: [email protected] Thanks for your support. cw

1.   Connie Wells - Lufkin, TX - Thanks to all of you for serving our country-you're doing a great job!
2.   Betty Anderson, Lufkin, TX
3.   Anita Rigby, Lufkin, Texas
4.   Paul Harvey, Bronson, TX
5.   Shirley Hightower, Bronson, TX
6.   Heywood Threatt  Brookeland,  TX
7.   Betty Threatt   Brookeland, TX
8.   Mary Calvert, Chandler, TX
9.   Shelton Calvert, (USAF Ret.), Chandler, TX
10.  Marie Sutton, Pantego, TX
11.  Joe Sutton, (USAF Veteran), Pantego, TX
12.  Pennye Johnson, San Saba, Tx.
13.  Karan Mathes, Azle, TX
14.  Shannon Moreton, Jupiter, FL
15.  Karlene Durfey, Coweta, OK
16.  The Terrebonne's (Gulf War Veteran) Cut Off, LA
17.  Jessica Mercer, Broken Arrow, OK
18.  Samantha Goff, Sperry, OK
19.  Robbie Goff, Sperry, OK
20.  Dan Goff, Owasso, OK
21.  Connie Goff, Owasso, OK
22.  Eddie DeRigne, Sand Springs OK
23.  Pamela DeRigne, Sand Springs OK
24.  Dianna Varner, Dallas, TX
25.  Christine Jones, Ft. Worth, Tx.
26. L.J. Neeley, St.Louis,
Courtesy is owed, respect is earned, love is given.
27. Esther Camp, Melville, Louisana I have a son named benny camp going to afghanistan that goes in February GOD  BLESS ALL OF YOU!
28. Warren Curry, Tioga, LA
29. Christopher Curry, Tioga, LA    
30. Sharlene Curry, Tioga, LA.  Me and my family would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and lots of  prayers for your safety. God Bless each and  every one of you.  
31. Willie Rice, Longview, TX
32.  Pam Peters, Houston, TX  We wish you the very best.  We pray for your safety AND safe return to us.  Love yall.
33. Ken Hettich Springfield MO. We're behind you 100%. Hope you have a safe return. Thanks for your service to our country.
34.  Cory Ownby  Springfield, MO You are NOT forgotten, and will always be remembered.

already forwarded to others...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top