[#1]

Brett Favre is awesome.

May his father rest in peace.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Brett is a stud, no doubt about it!
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Kudos to Brett...  But one thing I have to say and I have said it before....
Go Eagles
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 12:36:09 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Packers Shred Raiders Defense In 41 To 7 Rout!

"I HAVE NO IDEA" Was Raiders Coach Bill Callahans Responce when ABC's Lisa Guerrero asked the Coach at the end of the 1st half on how do you and your team Stop Bret Farve, and the Green Bay Packers.[/b]
I tell ya, that Bret is a rifleman.

He did his dad proud tonite.

[USA]
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 3:20:27 AM EDT
[#5]
It's simply Blood and Guts.

Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#6]
He is the real deal for sure.  When I heard Sunday that his father had died, I was sure that he would not only play, but have a superb game.  His record of starts without missing a game is astounding in a game like football where injuries are so common.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:02:59 AM EDT
[#7]
We are definitely lucky to be witnessing one of the all time greats..........

go COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:05:38 AM EDT
[#8]
The Pack rock
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kudos to Brett...

Go Eagles
View Quote

I'm with you on both points.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:16:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow!  Southern Miss fans from Pa and Tx.....what do you know!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#11]
That's a MAN we got to see on the field last night.

I may live in AZ now, but I'll always root for Green Bay.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#12]
No real doubt in anybody's mind that he would play.  Working the grid iron is his life just as it was his father's.  What was Brett gonna do?  Spend Monday night down in Kiln watching the game on TV while attending to family business?  This is the family business.

What blew everyone away exactly wasn't that he played - but how he played.  What you saw last night was the GB that used to dominate the NFL everywhere it went.

Of course now the question is, as inspired as the whole team is, can they keep this up?  And what does this mean for Favre?  [b]IF[/b] they make it deep into the playoffs - how sick do you think he's going to be of hearing questions about his dead father over and over again?  ie: "Brett, we all know how hard it was for you to lose your father, is this week's wild card game dedicated to him?", and so on...
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kudos to Brett...

Go Eagles
View Quote

View Quote

Me three! Brett is a pure QB and field general. Go Birds!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 11:05:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kudos to Brett...

Go Eagles
View Quote

View Quote

Me three! Brett is a pure QB and field general. Go Birds!!
View Quote

Would have been nice to beat SF but I think it was  a game we needed to loose to get us back into the proper mental state.  I think  they were a bit complacent going in.  Better than a playoff game.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top