Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2003 7:22:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF? Who's favorite show includes homo's? I didn't think that screwing camels was straight either....I think the pic would be funnier if it showed them all gang bangin his ass with a cactus.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, we could do "Everyone loves Saddam", about Saddam and his brother and his parents.

I can't go any farther because I never watch "Everyone Loves Raymond" and don't know much about it.

To be fair, South Park has Saddam Hussien on every so often. In fact, the most recent episode had him getting captured, mostly due to the kids.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, the South Park stuff is funny...They need to air a Simpsons episode where Sadaam has been working at the Kwik-E-Mart for the last 9 months in hiding, and only got caught in that spider hole in Iraq because he cant stand the American camels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top