Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2003 1:25:35 PM EDT
We had our family Christmas yesterday at my parents since it was the only day all three kids and our families could get together. In the middle of some general conversation, my sister-in-law mentioned that she couldn't vote for Dean because he was too conservative. Most everyone within earshot agreed. Being almost struck dead by the comment, and unable to speak in full syllables, I walked to the back porch and opened a Corona.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
No! NO! NO! What YOU should've done is try to get them all to vote for Mosley-Braun!!!!!

After all, when a former US Senator asks men who work for NASA when they're going (not going back) to the moon, how can one NOT vote for her?????
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Dean, too conservative?  Except for guns, the dude makes Clinton look like Al Haig.

You should retitle your thread "Proof I was adopted".
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]
My family's pretty liberal too.  On thanksgiving morning, I read on Drudge that the president had gone to Iraq, it was like telling them the dog got hit by a car.  When I started reading that Bush's visit completely eclipsed The Beast's, my dad started pounding around and pacing irritably.  

TEE HEE [:D]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Hope that you had a second Corona.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
If that's the going attitude of the Left, then the Democrats are indeed doomed. The Greens are going to eat their lunch.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I walked to the back porch and opened a Corona.
View Quote
[beer]
Corona's a pretty good beer.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
[thread hijack][troll]Mexicans piss in bottles of Corona, I read it on the internet[/thread hijack][/troll]

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
[beer]
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#8]
[ROFL2]

Don't forget the lime.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I have been told the same thing by libs.  However when you ask them "What positions is he too Conservative on?"  They can never tell you anything other than "I've just heard that."  One person did say he was pro gun.  I educated that person about what "Pro gun" really is.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:09:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
[beer]
View Quote

I hear they go go great with a back rub! [;)]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:14:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Corona is a strange name for a sister-in-law
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:12:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[thread hijack][troll]Mexicans piss in bottles of Corona, I read it on the internet[/thread hijack][/troll]
View Quote

And that is not all we put in there, gringo!
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:39:58 AM EDT
[#13]
(blinks)

Must remember to stay single...  Must remember to stay single...  Ooh, boobies!

Mike
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 6:54:29 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]"...I walked to the back porch and opened a Corona."[/b]

Sometimes that's all you can do.

BTW, are any of these people some of the ones on DU we make fun of?  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top