Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2003 11:29:01 AM EDT

It is so badass.

Does anybody here have any experience with them, or know of any problems?

I really want to get it.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#1]
[red]*[/red]Not mine[red]*[/red]

[img]http://www.sinistralrifleman.com/magpul-1.jpg[/img]

It is similar.
This belongs to SinistralRifleman, and was posted in the photos thread in the AR15 section.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:36:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks painful.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks painful.
View Quote

ban it
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks painful.
View Quote

ban it
View Quote

It was.  That gun is illegal for the rest of us, including the second shotgun, due to the pistol grip, stock and its permanent mag tube above 5 rounds.  [stick]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks painful.
View Quote

ban it
View Quote

It was.  That gun is illegal for the rest of us, including the second shotgun, due to the pistol grip, stock and its permanent mag tube above 5 rounds.  [stick]
View Quote

Not being a smartass, but how is the First shotgun illegal. It does not have a removable magazine, holds only 7 rounds, does not have a flash supppresor or a grenade launcher accessible. Only having 2 "evil features'.

Also sold here and says "civilian legal"

[url]http://www.cmmginc.com/inventory_a/AR_Rifles_and_Receivers_tbl.html[/url]

[img]http://www.cmmginc.com/cmmg_images/tbl_images/Receivers%20Firearms/FN_Tactical_Shotgun.jpg[/img]

I wish i had the cash as i think that thing is the ultimate.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks painful.
View Quote

ban it
View Quote

View Quote

check out the barrel length of the 2nd one as well
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks painful.
View Quote

ban it
View Quote

View Quote

It's not a semi-auto, so it doesn't fall under the AWB.  It can have as large a mag as you want.  A short-barreled shotgun would have to be registered as a SBR to be legal, though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm wrong, I was thinking semi auto, but in a pump gun, its legal.  If it were semi auto, it would be illegal.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, I must be misunderstanding something here. The plain old FN Tactical Police Shotgun with collapsible stock [b]is[/b] civilian legal or at least that's what CMMG and various sellers on Gunbroker state. I admit I'm a bit fuzzy on the AWB regs on the shotgun so what am I missing? I've been looking at these too though I don't think Surefire makes a fore end for it so I'm not sold on it yet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Oops, it seems some posts made in before me. This all makes sense now. I'd still like to know if there's a Surefire fore end that will fit it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
That telescoping stock looks like it could be modified into an interesting shock absorber.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top