Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 6:02:38 AM EDT
Back in early September, my bride and I were camping at a State Park for a 3 day weekend.  Around midnight Sat nite/Sun morn, she felt teh need to go to the girls room, gets out of the tent, steps off the tent pad onto a rock and falls.  I didn't hear a thing.

Sunday 0600.  She is getting out of the tent.  I roll back over.  I hear Godawful sounds coming out of her.  I look at her foot.  Off to the ER we go.  Broken foot.  Fuggin wonderful.

This past Saturday, she finally walked without crutches, albeit with much weakness in her right foot/ankle.

She has not once complained, except to apologize to me for not being able to do laundry (W/D in the basement), run the vacuum, sweep, mop, cook, do dishes, or any number of other things around the house. She HAS NOT been able to do these things.  

We had a 3 night camping trip scheduled with my out of town brother and his bride in late October.  It was on that trip I earned the title "Camp Bitch".  All in good fun, mind you.  I was the "Camp Bitch" because my wife, on crutches and in a cast up to her knee, needed a little more attention than usual.  She never looks for attention.

What a trooper.
NOW GET YO BITCH ASS IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A PIE!

I like pie.

******This is a true story, except for the "make me a pie thing.

Oh, I like crow, too.  Been eating it for 36 years, now.  I have a killer recipe, if anyone needs it.

Link Posted: 12/22/2003 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#1]

I have been reading your posts for almost a year and they ALL CRACK MY SHIT UP! [ROFL]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top