Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2003 10:53:21 PM EDT
i have a pump 12 gauge montgomery ward shotgun,550A model i think,it has the "C-lect" choke on it(i think it's "c-lect"), the safty is on the top and you slide it up and down for safty with your thumb, and i'm looking for a folding stock(under folder OR over folder) and diffrent front handguard for it, anyone wanna point me in the right direction to find one??  
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember correctly my brother has a 550 from MW marked as Western Field or something like that, and I think they were made by Mossberg, you might try finding accessories for a Mossy to fit on yours.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The WesternField M550 is a Mossberg 500 so any accesories for a Mossberg should fit.  There might be an issue with the pump handle though...Mossberg changed the length of there pump handle.  Try Havlin Sales for info & replacement parts [url]http://www.havlinsales.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one myself back in the early 80's from MW, a western field, it was a mossburg 500 wearing western fields clothes. I still have it and just use parts for a mossburg 500, same shotgun.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
also another thing, a remington 870, whats one of those new/used gonna set me back?
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Bushmaster the cheapest place to pick up a new 870 would be wal-mart. About $250.00 when I looked about two months ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top