Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 9:56:05 PM EDT
Yes, I'm talking about Hillary, who was in Afghanistan in November. A few days ago she was praising the former Soviet Union for its 1979 invasion of Afghanistan, saying the attack helped bring women's rights to the fundamentalist Muslim country. This was in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations in New York.

Ummmm, if I'm not mistaken, Afghanistan became a hardline fudamentalist islamic state run by the Taliban AFTER the soviet withdrawel from the country, killing approx 1.5 million Afghanis during their time there. Before the Soviets invaded, Afghanistan was actually a moderate country that offered it's women far more rights and freedoms than other islamic countries like Saudi Arabia (now there's a fun thought, sending her to S.A. to give speeches on womens rights. Can I tell her she's going, pleeeeese???).

Invasion, oppression and killings at the hands of the soviets followed up by a regime of those jolly pranksters and all round fun bunch of guys, the Taliban, sure sounds like making things better for Afghani women to me, yessiree. I wonder what Hillary has in store for improving conditions for women in the US, an invasion by China?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
She is a Commie at heart, remember?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The only reason she doesnt run for president is because she doesnt want more of thier criminal acts to be brought into the public forum.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She is a Commie at heart, remember?
View Quote

I never forgot here.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Since there are only the two the choice is between Thunder Thighs and Twat Face. Hanged or shot, same difference.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
[size=6][b]BITCH![/b][/size=6]

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

[LOL]

Link Posted: 12/21/2003 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Spelled with a capital [size=6][red]"C"[/red][/size=6]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Uh, right.

The USSR invaded the Stan to free the wimminz.

Talk about your basic revisionism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top