Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 9:08:18 AM EDT
I had a very vidid dream the other night. I was a a gun show and there was this HUGE NRA sign there that the booth guy wanted me to hang outside of my gunsmithing/building shop. My shop? I don't have a shop. I don't even do any gunsmithing, except working on my own guns. And there was a black flashing sign under the NRA sign that kept flashing "John 3:16". That was pretty much what I took away when I woke up. I don't remember much else. Strange, but I got the strongest feeling that Jesus was helping the NRA. Don't ask me why, but that's what kept popping in my head all day long. So am I whacko or what?

The other big thing is another dream and feeling I had not too long ago. The dream was my dad (full bird colonel retired after 37 years) showed up in my dream telling me that everything was going to be fine. Not to worry because they were taking care of it. The generals were who he was referring too. The deal is, my dad died last March and he was in his BDU's with a black beret. He looked the same way he did when he was in his early forties. All of these Generals and my dad were getting ready for war. I get the feeling that we are headed for something big. Don't know what, but some kind of eye opening experience for everyone here in America. I have noticed lots of surplus ammo and "sporting" rifles has pretty much started dried up now. The point of that is, awhile ago, you couldn't even find any of this ammo and weapons. With this Jesus dream and the reality of my noticing lots of people arming themselves, do you think the jig is about to be up? Are we going to be hit with another terrorist attack where our way of life is hindered for quite a while? Like the power grid being down for months and months?

I know I sound like a doomsdayer with those dreams and thoughts, but what is your take on this and have any of you had simular dreams or have noticed differences going on than normal? I feel there is a bigger plan than we normally see individually and if we are going to be invaded, hit by terrorists, have to protect our lives, etc, etc, God puts things in place if we allow it. Any thoughts on this or am I just overreaching in my subconsious?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, just to play it safe, you might try going a little easier on the spicy fried pork skins before bedtime...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:48:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't feel too weird,

The other day my wife told me she had a revelation when she was sleeping and she thinks that I need to buy a new pistol to replace the one I recently sold. She didn't have a reason, she just said she had a feeling,(I guess the subliminal messages work!).

I would imagine with the increase in terrorist warnings for the holidays it could have entered your subconcious(sp?) and manifested in a dream.

A simple plan would be to make any preparations you feel you need to make. That would help put your mind at ease and remove it as an item of worry.

Then again maybe you are nuts.
But that's okay too.

96Ag
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had a few dreams where there was a group of people attacking my house and I was fighting them off but I figure that is just normal dream shit for me.

There have been others where I'm set up in a normal neighborhood with a scoped rifle in a sniper nest watching military-looking folks... not US Military... I'm not sure what they were.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I have this recurring dream that there is a great flood, and I go fishing for catfish with a komodo dragon I meet on a river bank which is my back yard. He walks on all fours but stands up on his hind legs to  cast, then sits upright like me.   He prefers spincast reels like I do.  We chit chat a little, but mostly just fish.  At the end of the day he helps me skin and gut the cats, then we grill and eat them.

-HS
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There have been others where I'm set up in a normal neighborhood with a scoped rifle in a sniper nest watching military-looking folks... not US Military... [b]I'm not sure what they were.[/b]

[b]U.N.[/b][:D]

I had a weird dream last night.  I was cutting the heads off cats with a box-cutter type instrument.  It wasn't going very well and lots of blood and squirming.  I was like WTF?  And I don't mind cats!  But I remembered that FOX News had one of those PETA people on last night talking about their new campaign where they have pamphlets with a 'mother' stabbing a rabbit to death with the caption 'Your Mommy Is A Killer'.  It must have entered my subconscious and that's how the brain deals with it.  

Al-Qaida has been quiet for a while, so something is up.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Whheeeewwww--By the thread title I thought SniperWolfe was experiancing nocturnal emissions. [:D]
Merry Christmas Sniper!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:26:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Strange, but I got the strongest feeling that Jesus was helping the NRA.
View Quote

Jesus built my [s]Hotrod[/s] Assault Rifle! [O:)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had a very vidid dream the other night. I was a a gun show and there was this HUGE NRA sign there that the booth guy wanted me to hang outside of my gunsmithing/building shop. My shop? I don't have a shop. I don't even do any gunsmithing, except working on my own guns. And there was a black flashing sign under the NRA sign that kept flashing "John 3:16". That was pretty much what I took away when I woke up. I don't remember much else. Strange, but I got the strongest feeling that Jesus was helping the NRA. Don't ask me why, but that's what kept popping in my head all day long. So am I whacko or what? [whacko]

The other big thing is another dream and feeling I had not too long ago. The dream was my dad (full bird colonel retired after 37 years) showed up in my dream telling me that everything was going to be fine. Not to worry because they were taking care of it. The generals were who he was referring too. The deal is, my dad died last March and he was in his BDU's with a black beret. He looked the same way he did when he was in his early forties. All of these Generals and my dad were getting ready for war. I get the feeling that we are headed for something big. Don't know what, but some kind of eye opening experience for everyone here in America. I have noticed lots of surplus ammo and "sporting" rifles has pretty much started dried up now. The point of that is, awhile ago, you couldn't even find any of this ammo and weapons. With this Jesus dream and the reality of my noticing lots of people arming themselves, do you think the jig is about to be up? Are we going to be hit with another terrorist attack where our way of life is hindered for quite a while? Like the power grid being down for months and months?

I know I sound like a doomsdayer with those dreams and thoughts, but what is your take on this and have any of you had simular dreams or have noticed differences going on than normal? I feel there is a bigger plan than we normally see individually and if we are going to be invaded, hit by terrorists, have to protect our lives, etc, etc, God puts things in place if we allow it. Any thoughts on this or am I just overreaching in my subconsious?
View Quote

John 3:16

"for god so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever belives in him shal not parish but have eternal life. 17) for god did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a dream where I was standing on a pedistal wearing a white robe and I was surrounded by thousands of naked women throwing pickles at me...
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:55:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Any recent head trauma, exposure to chemicals, too much tequila?[BD]

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#11]
1JOHN 3:16
this is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. and we aught to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17) if anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#12]
It means you are a homosexual![:D]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

[shock]   So I guess my visit from the Fag 5 is coming right? [ROFL]

So where in MI are you?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I had a dream where I was standing on a pedistal wearing a white robe and I was surrounded by thousands of naked women throwing pickles at me...
View Quote

You have that one too, huh?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You have that one too, huh?
View Quote

Holy Shit! I've had that one too, but I wasn't going to mention it....only difference in mine is I forgot to wear underwear and they were hurling zuchini.

-HS

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So where in MI are you?
View Quote

Near Flint.  Are you going to the next pit shoot on the 28th?

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=39&t=175077[/url]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So where in MI are you?
View Quote

Near Flint.  Are you going to the next pit shoot on the 28th?

[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=39&t=175077[/url]
View Quote

Looks like I am now!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#19]
[img]http://saturn5.com/chris/img/sg/jesus_gat.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top