Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 6:23:46 AM EDT
Hell, I don't know why. The price seemed right. It was a used 2340, w/night sights, 3 mags., and a .357 sig barrel for $360.  Seemed like a good deal to me.  Read some reviews on it today. Looks like the glock is preferred when it comes to comparing this plastic fella to something else.

The kicker is, I bought the thing from a gun store, i.e. not a private sale, and they couldn't find where they had put the .357 barrel.  They said they would call me this morning and tell me what the deal is.  I will tell you this, if they try to not give me the barrel I will definatly ask for a complete refund.

Anyways, are these fun little shooters or what?  If they are not worth a lot it might end up as a Wolf eating machine. My other question is what the hell does "blueline" mean?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
The barrel is $100, so I would void the sale too if they don't find it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My other question is what the hell does "blueline" mean?
View Quote
[i]Edited to provide: [/i]Seems to be a limited-time edition of SIG pistols that came with 3, 12-round magazines and a "Blueline" crest on the slide, marketed toward LEOs.

I agree to get a refund if the .357 barrel doesn't turn up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top