Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 6:11:27 AM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jurors deliberating in retrial of gun case
Boy was accidentally slain by best friend

A comment from...

Griffin Dix, 60, of Kensington, program director of Physicians for a Violence-free Society, said outside court that he was hopeful for a victory this time around.

"We feel strongly that this needs to be done," Dix said. "People need to see what Beretta and the gun industry are doing in the design and manufacturing of guns, which is negligent."
------------------------------------------------
the good Doctor is horrifed by the porr desighn of a handgun, last time Ilookedthere were 30,000+ deaths by doctors in this country. so maybe we should do a class action against the AMA for permitting defective and dangerous Doctors to practice medicine.

Anyway why do they call it practice medicine? Wait thiuking of some doctors I have had treat me, they do need to practice.

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:19:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I like your idea. Maybe then I could finally get some time off. Besides, I hate the AMA...

As for handgun design, I'd say they are well designed. Efficient and extremely effective.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope you will get more business, my Doctor also loves shooting, I realized that when I was there and he noticed I carry a .45... everywhere. When the weather gets nicer, I am going to take him and his son out to the pit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Boy was [b]accidentally[/b] slain by best friend
...the good Doctor is horrifed by the porr desighn of a handgun,
-----------------------------------------------

When it comes to guns, there are no accidents.  Either the boy squeezed the trigger, or he didn't.  That is the basic 'poor design' of all guns.

Someone posted a thread a while back about how they had placed a loaded gun with the safety off on a table and would let us know when it 'went off'.  We're still waiting.[:D]

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boy was [b]accidentally[/b] slain by best friend
...the good Doctor is horrifed by the porr desighn of a handgun,
-----------------------------------------------

When it comes to guns, there are no accidents.  Either the boy squeezed the trigger, or he didn't.  That is the basic 'poor design' of all guns.

Someone posted a thread a while back about how they had placed a loaded gun with the safety off on a table and would let us know when it 'went off'.  We're still waiting.[:D]

View Quote

So, I guess since he's a super smart medical doctor...his opinion of said inanimate object is more valuable than that of a BSMechEng?  Fuck the arrogant prick.

Docs kill more people per year on accident than people die on motorcycles...

Oh, my Ruger has stayed in a holster with one chabered and the saftey off for almost 10 years...Im looking at it right now.  It is just sitting there patiently, waiting for someone to pull it's trigger...

-HS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top