Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 8:45:18 AM EDT
www.grievousangel.com/DLCMemo2003.pdf

Fuckers.

When are they going to realize that we're not going to vote based on what people SAY, we're going to vote based on what they DO and HAVE BEEN DOING.

You democrats want my vote?  Confince Feinstein/Schumer/Etc., to drop the charade on "assault weapons."

You want my vote?  Support a resolution showing that it is the "sense of Congress" that people have an absolute right under the 2nd amendment to self defense with arms.

You want my vote?  Repeal the '86 machine gun band and allow citizens who meet the reasonable requirements and pay a tax stamp to purchase NEW (less costly) machine guns.

EDITE TO ADD:   As many here have pointed out the supposedly "middle of the road" group AMERICAN'S FOR GUN SAFETY is clearly a shill group in cahootz with the Democrats.

Its still gun control and gun grabbing folks; they just want to call it "gun safety" now for the soccer moms.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting memo.
Basically telling democrats to lie to get elected so they can ban more guns.

Another interesting statistic in the memo is that 92% of Americans feel that the 2nd Amendment guarantees an individual right to gun ownership.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Clone [:)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#3]
At this point, they'll never get my vote no matter what they do. I will slam the Democraps at every available opportunity. Their behavior of late is traitorous and completely unforgivable. May they wither and die as a political party. The sooner the better.

F*ck Them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top