Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 6:06:13 AM EDT
from an email:

Testimonials at a women's rights and domestic violence conference:

The first speaker, a lady from England stood up and said, "During last year's conference, we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well, after the conference, I went home and told my husband, Barrington, that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day, I  saw nothing. The second day, I saw nothing, but on the third day, I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb."
(The crowd cheered).

The second speaker from Russia, stood up and said, "After last year's conference, I went home and told my husband, Ivan, that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. The first day, I saw nothing. After the second day, I saw nothing, but on the third day, I saw that he had done not only his own washing, but mine as well.(The crowd
again cheered).

The third speaker, a Filipino lady,stood up and said,"Aftir lass yir's kampirens, I wint hoom and tuld dat leezy husband op mayn, Pidro, dat
I was tru getting his slippers, kuking his meels ol da taym, wasing his undirwir and dat he was guing to hab to do dem himselp. (The crowd went wild with cheering and clapping).

She continued,"Aftir da first day, I see nating. Aftir da secun day, agin I see nating, but aftir da tird day, I could see a little bit out of my lep eye."
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:09:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Good one!!  Thanks for the laugh!!  CR
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:17:14 AM EDT
[#2]
That's written by a man with at least one Filipina in his past[rofl2]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#3]
If I laugh, does that make me a racist?

[LOL]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]
As told to me by a friend and former shipmate:

What is the Philipino term for two pilots?

A pair of Plyers!

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's written by a man with at least one Filipina in his past[rofl2]
View Quote

Yup!  That third speaker talks just like my wife. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:14:26 AM EDT
[#6]
A variation is

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told the bitch twice!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:39:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If I laugh, does that make me a racist?
View Quote

Sexist, maybe.  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice!

[rofl]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]

That was good.

The funny thing is, if you have been to PI it's not that hard to read.[BD]

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
ROFL!
good one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top