Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 9:44:00 AM EDT
Heya brass-

I saw *somewhere* in this huge web site that you were going to copy an "urban flectar" type of finish.   I saw the article that had that finish in it, and it looked cool.   Where is that thread that had that picture?

thanks, danny
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#1]
is this the pic you wanted?
[img]http://www.mountaintop.org/ar/camo/urb-flectarn.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, thanks.   What thread was it in?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought you were looking for gay bars.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

[ROFL2]

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
[ROFL2]

View Quote

Or a whole new lifestyle! [lol]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Brasspile- point me in the right direction
View Quote

At first I thought this meant he was tired of his head banging into the headboard.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Brasspile- point me in the right direction
View Quote

Over that way

[img]http://sio.midco.net/tjt/2b.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:54:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, thanks.   What thread was it in?
View Quote

i dont rember..i had that url in my chat log from a week or so ago
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, that gay thing aint goin away any time soon, is it?  [;)]

URL of where that is going to be at (not here, sorry, too much traffic...[:)]

[url]http://www.sigtalk.com/index.php?showforum=15[/url]

Will be starting on it probably Monday.

Current 'step by step' of 3 color desert is [url=http://www.chameleonweaponry.com/wip/qs308]here[/url].

Let me know if you have questions or need advice on a DIY.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks Brasspile; I never would have found that link on my own.   I must have wandered over there from a  link over here about the bedding job Fatty Mc is gonna do.  Incidentaly, i saw that pic in a magazine and thought, that is what i am going to do for my next camo job.   Nothing against waht you do, but it is kinda fun and $$$ cheaper for me to do it myself.   Plus when i whear it off on rub points or scratches i can do the fixing myself   [;)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thanks Brasspile; I never would have found that link on my own.   I must have wandered over there from a  link over here about the bedding job Fatty Mc is gonna do.  Incidentaly, i saw that pic in a magazine and thought, that is what i am going to do for my next camo job.   Nothing against waht you do, but it is kinda fun and $$$ cheaper for me to do it myself.   Plus when i whear it off on rub points or scratches i can do the fixing myself   [;)]
View Quote

No problem, just follow along on the pix in that thread, and if you are doing it yourself, go ahead and email me or IM me with questions.

Better to do it right the first time, I don't have a problem with people doing it themselves, as I am sure you wouldn't be paying me to do it instead (it is an economics thing). [:D]

Good Luck, I expect to see pictures when you finish!

(Oh, the rifle shown is not one of my works, it was featured in an issue of SWAT magazine, I believe, somebody sent the pic to me and asked me to duplicate...)
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, i knew it wasn't your gun, i saw that photo in the magazine.   I don't have the magazine, my brother gets the SWAT and Guns & weapons for law enforcement.   I get the SAR and precision shooting, & TAR, and we switch back and forth.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top