Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2003 7:24:37 AM EDT
I reposted a joke from here on a skydiving board. The thread became a political discussion and some lib guy said he could hardly wait for Jan '05 when he could laugh at us.
The joke got edited to this version:

(credit to Turtlespeed on dropzone.com)

An old man approached the White House from the park across Pennsylvania Ave. where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U. S.
Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Dean."
The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Dean has never and will never be president and could not reside here." The old man said, "Okay" and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Dean." The Marine again told the man, "Sir, Mr. Dean has never and will never be president and could not reside here." The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U. S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Dean." The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to
speak to Mr. Dean. I've told you already that Mr. Dean has never and will never be president and could not reside here. "Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention, saluted and said, "See you tomorrow."
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Good joke.  [lolabove]

I didn't know from the subject line if you were going to talk about liberals or libertarians.  Slight difference.  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Good one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I posted that one yesterday.

Yer too slow, and...

IBTL!
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:33:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I posted that one yesterday.

Yer too slow, and...

IBTL!
View Quote

Crap. Lock her up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:37:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Who cares if its a repeat???

Post it again, and I'LL SEE YA TOMORROW!!!

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:02:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who cares if its a repeat???

Post it again, and I'LL SEE YA TOMORROW!!!

[:D]

View Quote
 Hi. How ya doin today?[;)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Three Days and still[:D]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:17:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Missed it yesterday. That's ok. Funnier than shit.[LOL]

JIC, IBTL.

Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:26:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Missed it yesterday. That's ok. Funnier than shit.[LOL]

JIC, IBTL.

View Quote

Ditto,

-HS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top