Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2003 4:20:55 AM EDT
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3644953039&category=31709

IF THE BIDDING for these 3 uppers reaches 850.00 I will add/include TWO NEW BOLT ASSEMBLIES, one CHROME and one BLACK. If the AUCTION reaches 925.00 I will add/include THREE lower parts replacement assembly kits like the ones you see on ebay for 69.00 each. And one last thing, it this auction reaches 975.00 I will also add/inclide 10 bananna CLIPS that are 7". I hope these additions make this auction a rockin DEAL.

That clip offer should get this auction shut down..

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
2 A1 uppers?
Top and middle do not have shell deflector....or FA
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:27:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:47:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd bid if they weren't preban, since I don't have a preban lower. I don't know a lot about upper pricing, but I'm pretty sure at the current price they could be resold for a profit
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wolf,

It says seller is in LI,NY so I assume these  are not yours.

In the unlikely event that they are: take them off ebay (don't give your uppers away) and email me.I'll see that you get a fair price.
View Quote

Thanks ED, [:)]   but there not mine..  this guy had a buy it now price of 600.00 for all 3 when the auction first came up.. after someone bid the 400 starting price, it canceled out the "buy it now" feature.

I did give away my national match M1 garand for 650.00  [:(]   lol.. American express wants there money every month !!  

Have a great Christmas if I don't hear from you.

The Wolf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top