SEARCH FOR OSAMA

Albright thinks Bush
hiding bin Laden
Tells Fox News' Kondracke she suspects political dirty tricks

Posted: December 17, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern
© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Osama bin Laden

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

Kondracke made the announcement about what Albright told him backstage before an appearance on another Fox show on "Special Report With Brit Hume."

Kondracke was incredulous that a former secretary of state could believe something like that about a U.S. administration.

"She was not smiling when she said this," offered Kondracke, who believes Albright is serious about the conspiracy theory.

Madeleine Albright

Albright is on a media tour to promote her new book, "Madam Secretary, A Memoir."

She was mildly critical of Bush administration policy in Iraq on camera in later appearances on "The O'Reilly Factor" and on MSNBC's "Hardball With Chris Matthews."

"I'm one of these people that said I understood the 'why' of the war, but I didn't understand the 'why now' or the 'what next,'" she told O'Reilly. "I still have a lot of questions. And I think that we don't know, frankly, what the effect of Saddam's capture is on the general situation in Iraq. President Bush and Secretary Rumsfeld have, in fact, warned about violence still going on, and the effect within the rest of the Middle East of a prolonged trial or an execution or generally how he is treated."

Senile old skin bag!!

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
[puke]Where do they get this?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#2]
She's a nut.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:47:34 AM EDT
[#3]
"Albright" she certainly isn't.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, Bin Laden is holed up on the BUSH RANCH in Crawford, TX. learning to be a cowpoke and ALBRIGHT is the ugliest women GOD created.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:53:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Nuttier than a squirrel turd.[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope that's her career ending statement.[}:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:54:58 AM EDT
[#7]
don't forget guys..., stupid goes hand in hand with UGLY........!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Albright thinks Bush hiding bin Laden
View Quote

She means Bin Laden is at the White House?!!!??

[ROFL2]

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone who pays attention will have noticed W distancing himself from the neo-cons such as Richard Pearle and others..., partly due to the Boeing tanker scandal in Pearle's case and for other reasons. A close friend and I have been discussing this of late and have not yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion as to what is going on behind the scenes, but something is definately happening.

While the definition of neo-con accepted here, is not how I would describe it, Albright definately fits the neo-con profile from my point of view.

Their a bit PO'd at their boys' back-sliding, hence the comments...., and of-course there's the fact that W and OBL were business partners, which is widely known to the informed.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
and of-course there's the fact that W and OBL were business partners, which is widely known to the informed.

Mike
View Quote

Construction Business...OBL manage his baseball team? I assume this is business that occured before Gulf War 1.  Just looking for some clarification since I'm not widely informed.

There may be something going on behind the scenes....we may have intel on OBL's whereabouts, which is likely a 2 bedroom apt in Pakistan.

-HS

-HS
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:15:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Hell, if only it were true....

(that means we'd have the bastard)
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:18:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Isn't OBL dating one of the Bush daughters.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:46:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I find it so hard to believe Darwin never caught up with somebody this friggin stupid.

GW would get just as much mileage from OBL today as he will next year. In fact, every day, every son and daughter is a liability to the asset of ever catching OBL.

And while we have the tinfoil out, Clinton planned the timing of Operation Blowjob coming to light, blue dress and all.

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#15]
I still remember the story about her trying to negotiate the Serb-Croate Conflict or something like that...She walks into the Room where these key players in the negotiations were confering and one of them asks her to clean up the table...He thought she was the cleaning lady..."You dere...cleenk up dis taable" Ve have imporrrtant bisness to discuss,ed" Too Cool ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:07:26 AM EDT
[#16]
he is bound, and gagged, severely beaten, and not hungry anymore, we fed him 500 lbs of pork, he is safely stowed in my attic, and waiting for someone to pick him up
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:11:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah, Bin Laden is holed up on the BUSH RANCH in Crawford, TX. learning to be a cowpoke and ALBRIGHT is the ugliest women GOD created.
View Quote

Not so fast...I think we need to give that distinction to Janet Reno.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:15:18 AM EDT
[#18]
So far, Howard Dean is at the front, with foreign policy being the key issue, and both sides have extremely opposite positions.

Should be interesting, and OBL WOULD be a sweet campaign checkmate if GWB drove an ATV to the front door of CNN, with OBL hog-tied to the cargo rack.

wierder things could happen.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:24:15 AM EDT
[#19]
I saw ol' Madeline on TV berating GWB and his administration over their "failure" in North Korea.

Fortunately, the negotiating skills of Albright and Clinton have kept nukes out of their hands....oh, wait a minute!
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, right! Can you give us a glimpse of what you and your friend were discussing?
View Quote

Items like the recent Taiwan referendum issues over the Chinese missles pointed at them and W's comments that things should stay as they are, "maintain the satus quo" IIRC were his words.

Which prompted the neo-cons to utilize the word "appeasement" in defining W's comments...., as they would be happy to have a shooting war between Taiwan and China, as they would stand to profit immensely from such an occurance.

Why Richard Pearle was removed from being Deputy Director of Defense at the Pentagon?

Was it because of some of the statements he made on his recent trip to Israel, about how they should attack Syria....

Things along those lines, why do you ask, we're not friends and never will be, your more interested in belittling folks with a brain or those who cast aspersions against Zionists anyway.

Why? Cause she's Jewish?

That's the precise reason for most sane folks completely rejecting the use of the term 'neo-con.'

It means NOTHING - it is used by the liberals and media-types, and, alas, some on 'our side' to describe anyone they wish in a perjorative manner!

If it can be used to describe someone so far off to the Left as Madeleine Albright, while at the same time someone so far to the Right as Richard Pearle, then it's a useless term!
View Quote

So my friend tells me, "she's not "hawk" enough to be considered a neo-con", personally, I have strong feelings against Zionists, and consider a American foriegn policy led by them (such as was present during the Clinton administration) to be pro-Israeli instead of pro-American. IMO they have no place in determining the policy issues of our country. I have nuthing against jews, but I care not for Zionists, plain and simple.

Mike...put down the bong...you've lost it!

If you are 'informed', then I'm a monkey's uncle!

Most pinhead conspiracy geeks I've had the misfortune to listen to about such ravings at least have the common sense to say that it was the 'Bush Family' that had dealings with the 'Bin Laden Family.'

Not President Bush with Osama Bin Laden!
View Quote

So should I refer to you as EricThe[b]Ape[/b]?

Anyone who took the time to peruse OBL's web site immediately after 9/11 would have found links not only leading to W company and subsidiaries, but also to Cheney's Halliburton.

While I understand that in some respects Bush Sr. is always "behind the scenes" here, just as he was with Cheney in the Whitehouse, that 9/11 morning, I was refering to the connections that led directly to W's Harken Energy company.

Note: this link has long been expunged from the internet, but Albright and others are intimately familiar with Bush family associations with not only OBL but SH too.

I have posted books for reference and reading on numerous occasions, which you don't care to read and in fact insult both the books and those that read them, as is your right to do.

We will for the most part only agree to disagree, so flame away, it's no skin off my teeth.[;)]

Mike
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:42:22 AM EDT
[#21]
I don't hate jews, I hate semites.
I guess this is the upgraded version.
So if a jew hates Israel, he is A-OK kosher.
Riiiiiggghhhhhtttttt
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:46:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nuttier than a squirrel turd.[whacko]
View Quote

[lol]

I'll have to remember that one!
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Isn't OBL dating one of the Bush daughters.
View Quote

I heard that he was being groomed to run against Hitlery in 2008....
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:55:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I don't know, they are both kind of bad.  Let me flip a coin to see which is uglier.  

OK.  2 for Albright, 2 for Reno.  Alright, final flip.  OMG, the coin landed on edge.  It's a tie.  The coin says that they are both ugly.[:)]

Maybe they are the same person (like Michael and LaToya Jackson).  I don't think God would  make 2 people that ugly.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#25]

OBL is dead. He got killed in the bombing last year in the North Mtns. They found his body and put him on ice. They will roll him out and thaw him right before election, sometime in July-August.

Why not?

I have the whole story posted from the info saved if anyone wants it.

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Anyone who pays attention will have noticed W distancing himself from the neo-cons such as Richard Pearle and others..., partly due to the Boeing tanker scandal in Pearle's case and for other reasons. A close friend and I have been discussing this of late and have not yet to come to a satisfactory conclusion as to what is going on behind the scenes, but something is definately happening.

While the definition of neo-con accepted here, is not how I would describe it, Albright definately fits the neo-con profile from my point of view.

Their a bit PO'd at their boys' back-sliding, hence the comments...., and of-course there's the fact that W and OBL were business partners, which is widely known to the informed.

Mike
View Quote

Mr Wilson, has anyone told you that you're losing your grip on reality?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Albright is proof that it isn't just idiotic nutburgers sitting around posting to DU that believe in this nonsensical crap---it's mainstream liberals.  This blind, unreasoning hatred of President Bush is why the Dems will lose again in 04.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mike
View Quote

Mr Wilson, has anyone told you that you're losing your grip on reality?
View Quote

[ROFL2], more than a few, Rik, more than a few.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:42:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No he got it right, Albright is the ugliest [b]WOMAN[/b] GOD created.

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:51:09 AM EDT
[#31]
They found his body and put him on ice. They will roll him out and thaw him right before election, sometime in July-August.
View Quote

It'd make a hell of a sequel to "Weekend at Bernie's".
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:54:33 AM EDT
[#32]
She looks like a constipated owl.

ARH
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:58:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
She looks like a constipated owl.

ARH
View Quote

Now that you mention it, Damn, she really does!!  [LOL]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#34]
The controversy surrounding Madeleine Albright's unawareness of her family history [Thread of Time, by Kitty La Perriere, Atlantic Monthly Feb 98]

She was born "Korbel". Her fathers name was Josef Korbel. He was a member of the Czech diplomatic service and worked in Belgrade, London, and Prague before he fled with his family in 1948. She was actually brought up Catholic to avoid persecution. They fled from London when she was 2, 1939. They returned in 1945 and once again had to flee when she was 11, 1948. They were granted "political asylum" (they didn't immigrate) in the United States, and he began working at the University of Denver, where he founded a graduate school of international relations. She later married Joseph Medill Patterson Albright in 1959, a member of one of the nation's prominent newspaper dynasties. Her husband left her in 1982, and she divorced him in 1983. In 1997 she learned that she was actually Jewish and her grandparents died in a concentration camp, most likely Auchwitz. - contributed by Tracy Alfaro, 09-Jul-2002
View Quote

I think she's "confused".
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:33:03 AM EDT
[#35]
[img]www.gunwares.com/images/public/madeleine-2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Like I told my Democrat friend who insists Du is just a lunatic fringe, the Democratic party is going off the paranoid cliff, blinded by their hatred.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
[url]www.gunwares.com/images/public/madeleine-2.jpg[/url]
View Quote

[size=6][b]AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

MY EYES! MY EYES!

HEEEEELLLPPPPP!!!![/b][/size=6]

I hereby demand that 1911Shootist be banned for posting something that horrid without appropriate preliminary warnings!

All in favor? [;)]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Like I told my Democrat friend who insists Du is just a lunatic fringe, the Democratic party is going off the paranoid cliff, blinded by their hatred.
View Quote

This is SO true. They have allowed themselves to be whipped into an insane frenzy over the fact they FEEL they were hosed in Florida.

It's the only rationalization when you consider that GWB has implemented almost their ENTIRE domesticv agenda, yet they STILL hate him AND the programs! [banghead]

If this keeps up, the DNC train wreck in 2004 is going to be one to watch (and enjoy!).
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#39]
DYK-

Albright got mistaken for a Swedish troll once?

CRC
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#40]
And...? And...? You and Lyndon LaRouche would like a nice little 'shooting war' over in the Far East right now?

And right now? With the White House awash with 'neo-cons'? Is that a safe thing to hope for, now?

Is that the 'anti-neo-con' line now? That the Bush Administration has 'lost' China, again?

The 'status quo' has served our country's national security interests for, lo, these many years, and time, I would like to remind you, is on OUR side, not their's!
View Quote

[b]WRONG[/b] - Sorry, but while I am familiar w/ LR's site, I am not a fan or a supporter.

Huh? Get it straight, now. Is the Bush Administration a 'neo-con' group, or not?

Do we need a Lyndon LaRouche pamphlet to more fully understand all this global politics stuff?
View Quote

[b]WRONG[/b] - I made no statements what-so-ever stating affiliations of our current government (although one would be hard pressed to not consider them as such), other than to remark on the "distancing" issue. (further comments below reguard my decided "lack" of affiliation w/ LL)

Wait a minute before I answer that..is Richard Pearle one of the 'good guys' or the 'bad guys'?

I know he is almost hatefully anti-UN, but that makes him a 'good guy' in my book.

But the Washington Post always refers to him as a 'neo-con', which, I believe, makes him a 'bad guy' in your book!

I can't say anything now about Richard Pearle until you tell me whether you think he's a good guy or a bad guy.

My answer will depend on yours!
View Quote

He has been referred to as a neo-con by others smarter than I. Given my previous statements about both neo-cons and Zionists, given the fact that he IS decidedly pro-Israeli, you can take it for granted, I don't consider him a good guy. One might also consider given the current hot-water over "conflict of interest" issues in the Boeing tanker affair, he's a bad guy. As far as the "against the UN" point, well I don't many pro-Israelis-Zionists that support the UN, so guess that point is mute.

I can't believe that we'll never be friends, seeing as how you're from Texas and all, but I suppose not, since I am simply a Texas Jewboy, at heart!
View Quote

To be truthful one of us was born here the other migrated here, IIRC. And given your proclivity to twist words and attempt to associate those you disagree with folks like LaRouche and DU, I highly doubt a friendship is remotely possible.[;)]

No, no, no! The Clinton Administration was not led by Zionist policies!

The Clintonistas are the party of the Oslo Peace Accords, which no credible Zionist would ever find agreeable, in any degree!

It's the Bush Administration that is back-pedaling on Oslo, as the Elders of Zion have instructed them to do!

See how easy it is to get confused on these matters?
View Quote

Was Ms. Albright not the leader of US Foreign Policy while Clinton was Pres.? Were not most of those under her, during the Clinton adminstration Zionists, I believe they were, in fact we had this discussion way back then, with much the same dis-agreements as I recall.  

They probably wouldn't like you much, either!
View Quote

[b]CORRECT [/b]- I have no problem with this, fuck'em!

You mean Osama Bin Laden's website, or the website operated by the Bin Laden family's construction company?
View Quote

I'm aware of the difference, one's been unavailable since shortly after 9/11, the others still out there, I think, haven't visited the Bin Laden Const. Co. site in quite some time...

You know, I believe that I have heard all this BULLSHIT before.

I can't remember exactly where...but...somewhere...

The Democrat Underground! That's it! That's where I've heard all this BULLSHIT before!

mr_wilson, you are a member of the Democrat Underground, right?

It's so obvious, now! I can't believe that I didn't see it before!
View Quote

Personally I have never understood those of you who waste your time and efforts on stupid sites such as DU. [b]I am not a member, I don't visit there and don't care for threads posted here of the stupid shit they speak of there. Thanks for WRONG association with people so despised by readers here[/b]. Your debating techniques probably work on the feeble minded and as mentioned above I have no appreciation what-so-ever for your lousy attempts at insinuation.

Yeah, they suck, both book and author!
View Quote

How would you know, you have stated on numerous occassions you don't read anything you don't agree with. Me, I read crap all the time I don't agree with, but at times, inorder to discern the truth of matters, it is necessary to read opposing view points, IMO. (the exception to this statement for me would be anything with the authors' name of Clinton on it)

Mike
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

-------------------------

Take it back you Bastid!  Have you forgotten Janet Reno?  Hitlery?
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Maybe someone got in the christmas spirits a little early?
Or did someone spike the eggnogg a bit to much.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
he is bound, and gagged, severely beaten, and not hungry anymore, we fed him 500 lbs of pork, he is safely stowed in my attic, and waiting for someone to pick him up
View Quote

When is the next OBL bashing party? I would like to make reservations at a local Hotel in advance.
[headbang][booze]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top