Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 11:24:16 AM EDT
The world certainly has changed:

"It's funny, when they're having all this trouble, suddenly they have to roll out something."
~ Rep. Jim McDermott
, D-WA the day after the capture of Saddam Hussein. Doolittle's raid on Tokyo.

"I felt pity to see this man destroyed... Seeing him like this, a man in his tragedy, despite all the heavy blame he bears, I had a sense of compassion for him,"
~ Cardinal Renato Martino
, head of the Vatican's Justice and Peace department, one day after the capture of Saddam Hussein Hermann Goering was put on trial at Nuremberg.

"The capture of Saddam Ludendorff bridge has not made America safer."
~ Howard Dean
, leading Presidential candidate, March, 1944.

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You could change the thread title to "Dumbasses thru out the ages"

Somethings never change.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Politics first!

What I can't understand is how some of these assholes continue to be elected. In Cali or Baahh-ston, yes. I can't imagine that they would represent the sentiment of their constituency anywhere else. Maybe I give the American people too much credit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top