BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 1:53:18 AM EDT
..Dimocrats!

"There's too much by happenstance for it to be just a coincidental thing."

newsday.com

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
He's one of the two congressmen who went to Baghdad to show their support for Saddam.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 2:14:33 AM EDT
[#2]
FUCK HIM AND ALL THAT HE STANDS FOR!

Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:04:01 AM EDT
[#3]
As a resident of his state I would like to apologize for his behavior.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I cannot fathom why people keep voting for these guys. No welfare check is worth suffering these idiots.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:18:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate his sincerity, his purity of being such a COMPLETE ASS-OLE. As long as you smile, pat him gently on the head he won't bite.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#6]
It's Seattle, they're all a bunch of crack heads.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:30:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Funny, if it was Clinton, that's [i]exactly[/i]  what [b]I[/b] would have concluded.

But that's just me.

God Bless our troops. Good job.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 3:39:09 AM EDT
[#8]
fvckstick[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:48:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As a resident of his state I would like to apologize for his behavior.
View Quote

I wont apologize, he needs to be held accountable for his own words.

I wont type anything further, as it would be illegal to voice my true opinions of this waste of skin and air.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I saw that this morning, old jimmy boy sure does offer a lot of sympathy to saddammm, just like maria cantwell telling school age kids bin laden did more good things for his community, like building schools and hospitols!
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#11]
He was a friend of Saddam's.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, I saw that this morning, old jimmy boy sure does offer a lot of sympathy to saddammm, just like maria cantwell telling school age kids bin laden did more good things for his community, like building schools and hospitols!
View Quote

It was Patty Murray who spoke her love and support for Bin Laden, however, McDermott, Cantwell and Murray are all cut from the same cloth. They all inhaled, a lot.

It's easier for them go grab national headlines for their party, than to work to resolve the many problems the State of Washington faces currently. It's no wonder this state is in trouble when they elect a bunch of Democratic "yes men" and send the muttering idiots to D.C. to make fools of us all.

Boeing moved to Chicago to dis-associate themselves with our politicians. Unfortunately, it was too late to prevent them from being frozen out of bidding on many government contracts or push thru the 767 tanker deal.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Makes me glad I live on the east side of Washington state.  We don't have all those stupid liberals over here!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top