Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2003 6:33:48 PM EDT
i have been in class this week and have only caught a little of the saddam coverage at night. it's been 2 days and already its worse than OJ.

At first i thought we should keep him alive for info. I am begining to think he needs to die soon for the sake of our sanity. If hear one more "expert" discuss the coming saddam trial i am going to puke.

The damn trail won't start for at least a year.

mike
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The sooner he is dead, the fewer hostages will be taken to secure his release.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I am savoring and enjoying the moment. Not sick
of it at all.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I think if we can keep this “in the family” so to speak (between us and the Iraqi government) it might go fairly quickly.

The quicker he is placed on public trial and dealt with the sooner those that keep fighting for him will realize that it’s all over.

The fly in the ointment is if france, germany or the UN start tossing out bullshit such as “This is matter of international concern and must be dealt with accordingly”.  If so the only hope will be for GW to tell them to STFU, otherwise it WILL drag on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top