Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2003 10:36:06 AM EDT
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20001222b
I've always figured my-self for a chotic neutral kind of person but I just took the test and it turns out that I'm a "true neutral" man did that screw up my day.LOL. Take the test and see what your inner self really is like.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
well i used to be neutral evil and pissed off a lot of paladins in my day
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
More "parquat dusted" pot smokers, here?

What is this: [b]"Don't Post Until Your Totally Looney Tunes Day"[/b], guess I missed out....

additional warped folks: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=218922&w=myTopicPop[/url], you fellas should get together and have a Numb-Nut convention....[;)]

Don't they some pot-head forum board somewhere, where you guys can gather and waste other folks band-width?

Mike
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe ya'll are scared of a little test. Don't ya' want to find out how you "really" are?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don't they some pot-head forum board somewhere, where you guys can gather and waste other folks band-width?
View Quote

[Mr Wilson] Dennis you little menace, go play in your own yard, you little whipper snapper! [/Mr Wilson]

Eeeeeeeesy there!  This is the General Discussion board at ARFcom, right?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Gee, I thought people would be all over this thread like a bum on a bologna sandwich. Guess "we" don't really want to know what we're like , do we? Come one people, play the game, take the test and see what you're really like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top