BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2003 6:56:05 AM EDT
Hague?

Iraqi trial? (Under Muslim Law)

Iraq/US trial?

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Fair and public, followed by a 1st class public stoning.  Hopefully no rocks larger then a walnut will be allowed...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#2]
The Iraqis are putting together a procedure for trying members of the old regime.

I see no reason why they should not be allowed to try Saddam, and punish him as they see fit...

After all, the VAST majority of his crimes WERE against Iraqis, so Iraqis should decide his fate...
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:17:08 AM EDT
[#3]

I hear he wanted to “Negotiate”.

From “The Fifth Element”;

*BANG*
“Anybody else want to negotiate?”
“Where did he learn to negotiate like that?”
“I wonder…”

I hope that the only things that are going to be “Negotiated” are What Part of the Anatomy Shall He Hang By, followed by Alive or Dead When Buried.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Iraqi trial under Muslim law offers all kinds of deaths befitting of an evil tyrant.  

I bet those Iraqis can throw rocks a lot harder at Saddam than any Palestinian ever dreamed about throwing one at an Israeli.

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Judge Wapner should preside.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Saddam Hussein should receive a fair trial and then be hanged.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top