Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/14/2003 5:53:15 PM EDT
Rant:  I am so tired of this shit.  I have a nice truck (loaded '99 F-350 4x4), i'm 16, working my ass off to make $500 truck payments and $150 insurance each month.  Some jealous bastards screwed my truck up twice.  First at the HS, baseball bat to the curve of hood, fracturing paint, $450 estimate.  Last night, i was out with friends and stopped in McDonalds to get something to eat.  We finished eating and drove to another parking lot.  I get out and as i'm going to where they were standing i see 4 white lines crudely resembling a square.  I go to wipe them to make sure they are dirt and they are f***ing key marks.  Deep, down to bare metal.  If i catch someone doing this, it ain't going to be good for their health.  

-DEERSNIPER
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
At 16 why would you want to pay 500 a month especially for a ford?

sell it and buy a older truck by the time you pay that thing off it won't be worse shit save your money and buy a house.

Do you still live with your parents?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
MAN! Who are you pissing off?  [BD]

Bob

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
When people fuck with your car it's a good chance YOU are doing something to someone -- knowingly or not.

I'd also suggest you not do anything STOOPID over a truck.  If you get stuck in a cell for some silly thing you might do, that truck won't do you much good.....huh?

I know how you feel, it happened to me in HS too....but you've got to chill and do the SMART thing -- video tape it somehow.

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that sucks. I've seen your truck. Pretty nice. What a shame. When you find out who it is we'll have another shoot. Out back in the woods. [;)]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The first owners of my previous truck must have angered somebody.  Somebody drew a swastika in the hood with a key.  The truck was cherry red.  The previous owner attempted to use whiteout to cover the swastika.
[%|]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
sell it and buy a older truck by the time you pay that thing off it won't be worse shit save your money and buy a house.
View Quote

Good advice. But since your 16 I'm sure you probably won't listen to it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#7]
At 16, how in the heck are you able to afford $650/mo plus fuel and other stuff? You are in school, right?

BTW, that does blow chunks. Sorry to hear about it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:12:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you pissed somebody off or do you have a long-standing war going with someone? I only know a few people who got keyed or messed with when I was in high school.

1) Guy was a complete prick that everyone hated. His car got keyed (new Yukon) and while it was in the shop he was driving his Dad's BMW 785 (Yeah, high school kid in a $100,000 car) so they keyed his Dad's car!!!!! He ended up buying a used Pathfinder because of all of it.

2) A good friend of mine dated a hot chick who just broke up with a guy from our rival hish school. His car got keyed over it.

etc. etc. etc.

Most people get batted, keyed, etc. for a reason. It may be a BAD reason, like some kids are jealous, or it may be because you have pissed someone off. Just something to think about.

I agree with other post, why make $500 truck payments in high school? Get a 1988-1990 Ford truck and roll on!  
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Doesn't Starbucks pay well? hehe
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#10]

[Pulp Fiction] Man, it would have been worth gettin scratched up to catch the m'fucker who did it! [/Pulp Fiction]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Call [b]her[/b] up and apologize for dumping her. get her a nice metrosexual Christmas gift with a card saying you were stupid to do what you did to her...and you hope you can be friends. Do not call [b]her[/b] and acuse [b]her[/b] of keying your truck. Just tell her the sheriff's department is on the case, matching the keys to the crime...they have called you and said they have narrowed the keys down to 3 different cars. [:D]

Or you could mount 2 cameras in your truck...1 pointed forward, 1 rearward. Set them on the widest angle...whenever or wherever you usually get keyed, push record.

Or just go to my first advice about apologizing to the chick you pissed off. [;)]

Girls are usually the ones who key cars..."usually".
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#12]
If i catch someone doing this, it ain't going to be good for their health.
View Quote

Ooooh, you're tough!!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#13]
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=218564[/url]
3rd or 4th down
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone who screws with someone's property not once, but twice needs to have their ass kicked. If you find out, I say an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. Oh yeah, if the kid wants to pay 500 dollars a month for a truck, let him. We're not liberals here, we don't try to control people's lives just because we don't like what they do.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone who screws with someone's property not once, but twice needs to have their ass kicked. If you find out, I say an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.
View Quote

Unfortunately for neanderthals like you, the legal system does not support this.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
At 16, how in the heck are you able to afford $650/mo plus fuel and other stuff? You are in school, right?
View Quote

What he said!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Could it be your rival drug dealer, Mr. $650 a month truck guy?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh no! The legal system doesn't support it! It must be wrong! Kind of like defending myself outside of the househould with a firearm! I must live my life in accordance to the bullshit laws imposed on us! (Much sarcasm added). Plllllllllllease.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Could it be your rival drug dealer, Mr. $650 a month truck guy?
View Quote

That's about what the payment was on my first house AND I got to write off the interest on my taxes. Kind of shows you where this guy's priorities are.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Who cares where HIS priorities are? They don't concern you, this is a free nation. He should be able to do what he wants without you telling him what the f--k to do. P.S. How long ago did you buy your first house? Ever heard of inflation?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh no! The legal system doesn't support it! It must be wrong! Kind of like defending myself outside of the househould with a firearm! I must live my life in accordance to the bullshit laws imposed on us! (Much sarcasm added). Plllllllllllease.
View Quote

Looks like we flushed ourselves a [:K]!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh no! The legal system doesn't support it! It must be wrong! Kind of like defending myself outside of the househould with a firearm! I must livee my life in accordance to the bullshit laws imposed on us! (Much sarcasm added). Plllllllllllease.
View Quote

It's been my experience that guys like you are mostly talk when it comes to situations like this. That and the fact that you're advocating an illegal act, which, as I recall, is against the CoC. I'm sure it's all lost on a lowbrow of your ilk.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Who cares where HIS priorities are? They don't concern you, this is a free nation. He should be able to do what he wants without you telling him what the f--k to do.
View Quote

Just like I can comment on a dumbass post, DUMBASS. Get it?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

He's a floater, circling the drain, getting ready to back up the septic system of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:41:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a matter of what is right or wrong per the law of the land.  The courts frown on the actions you suggest.  Yes we want the criminal punished, but we must approach it smartly, and that means being within, or slightly below, the law .

You can live your life any way you want.  But when you take actions don't do it in such a loud way like you suggest.  That draws to much attention to yourself.  The key is learning to work with in the system that is around you.

Because you can't change it.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Perhaps it is other 16 year olds that are jealous of his truck and hate the kid. Of course, when I was in highschool it seemed all the kids with the nice new trucks were pricks to everyone. But I don't know this guy so who knows.

Do you realize you could get a gun a month with those kind of payments? I make pretty good money and drive a 1990 Toyota, but then again I am old enough to not care what is cool anymore.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes, I am simply a dumbass because you disagree with me. Jeez, for a conservative, you seem to be the worst kind of liberal. Oh well, believe what you want, just please try to stop telling others what to do, it's a good way to get your ass kicked. Regardless, I didn't mean to be such an ass, I should've asked you nicely. No hard feelings?

P.S. You can change the system....our founding fathers did.......

P.P.S. That little ass that keyed his truck didn't obey the law. Why should you obey the law when the enemy doesn't?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

He's a floater, circling the drain, getting ready to back up the septic system of Arfcom.
View Quote

[Fat Bastard]  Ahhh, I didn't eat any CORN![/Fat Bastard]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#29]
just please try to stop telling others what to do, it's a good way to get your ass kicked.
View Quote

Oooooooh, you ARE a tough guy!!!! Just like a paper asshole!!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Rant:  I am so tired of this shit.  I have a nice truck (loaded '99 F-350 4x4), i'm 16, working my ass off to make $500 truck payments and $150 insurance each month.  Some jealous bastards screwed my truck up twice.  First at the HS, baseball bat to the curve of hood, fracturing paint, $450 estimate.  Last night, i was out with friends and stopped in McDonalds to get something to eat.  We finished eating and drove to another parking lot.  I get out and as i'm going to where they were standing i see 4 white lines crudely resembling a square.  I go to wipe them to make sure they are dirt and they are f***ing key marks.  Deep, down to bare metal.  If i catch someone doing this, it ain't going to be good for their health.  

-DEERSNIPER
View Quote

Well, I think it is great that some high school kids is working his ass off to own a truck. Most kids just get them free and then act like pricks. Atleast your developing a work ethic unlike the rest of the slackers in your generation.

I'll break the news to you; Your pissing someone off so they do this. I have messed up a couple of guys cars, but they were Grade A Pricks and it  knocked them down a couple of levels and it made me happy.
I think it might not be the fact you own a nice truck. I knew a guy in high school that got a nice used BMW for a 16th birthday and no one touched it because he was a cool guy and knew he was luckier that 99.9% of the world and admited it.
If your a Grade A Prick, stop being a Grade A Prick. If your a dick to some other group because their different, stop being a dick to them. If your a backwards hat wearing jerk, stop being a backwards hat wearing jerk.
I'll tell you something, shinny trucks don't mean shit when your in a really tough situation and no one will help you because your an asshole. Or worse, you park your nice truck outside while they have a minute or two to take out the agression of you giving them crap from the other day.
Just some advice from a person is old enough to be your cool younger uncle.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have messed up a couple of guys cars, but they were Grade A Pricks and it  knocked them down a couple of levels and it made me happy.
View Quote

What the hell does that accomplish?

You're no better than them...

Sheez...

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#32]
For $ 650 a month,I'll bet its a nice truck! Welcome to life,folks in general don't have respect for other folks property.My 99 Miata has been hit by a kid on a razor scooter,and keyed by a skank bitch,who could'nt accept the fact that I wanted nothing to do with "it". Don;t know how big your parking lot is,I always park away from everyone else.In the future,when you get the pig paid off(and thats what all cars with payments are), get a beater for everyday driving.(my mean-assed ol'man used to fly for Delta,he drove POS to the airport,his truck ran so bad it barely got out of the driveway).
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:57:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Im 17, graduated last year, and pay $1200 a month for my F250. I'll have it payed off pretty quick here.

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:09:02 AM EDT
[#34]
I make $999,999,999.00 a year. 1 buck off cause the boss doesnt like me. I also own my own floating house. Oh yeah did I tell you I went to the moon last year?

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:15:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I make $999,999,999.00 a year. 1 buck off cause the boss doesnt like me. I also own my own floating house. Oh yeah did I tell you I went to the moon last year?

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Could we get a translator in here?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:27:00 AM EDT
[#36]
I was poking fun at his b.s.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:18:22 AM EDT
[#37]
OK i got a question for ya DEER...

Who in the hell do you get your truck insurance through!!!?
Because 150 a month is nothing to pay for insurance for that P/U.
I am also assum,ing you got full coverage on it because you are still paying payments on it... or your parents bought it for you and your paying them off.
I drive a 1995 Nissan 4x4 P/U that  bought when I was 17 for 10K.
I am currently paying $176 per month for insurace that is full coverage through farmers ins.
Next month my ins will go down to $140 @ month after turning 20 and having a 3 year perfect driving record.

Also while I was in HS my truck was dented by someone who was pissed at me. Pissed me off but I got over it.

I am still paying off this damn truck at about $220 a month. I really like the truck but looking back it was one of the worst desisions I made.
I spent all of my HS career working my ass off to pay for it And I never had a dime to spend everything I had went into that truck. I worked an entire summer so I could put a new set of tires and wheels on it.
And ill tell ya my buddies that all drove rigs that we free or damn near free as in they got em out of a field somewhere had just as  much fun as I did running around. And they worked less And went Hunting every weekend.
Ive got plenty of good memorys of riding in my buddies Ford LTD that you had to park on a hil so you could roll start it.

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:25:17 AM EDT
[#38]
DEERSNIPERs dad bought a new Duramax, and sold him his old truck, and his fuel is out of the farms bulk tank, probably #1 diesel. At least thats what I read at one point.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:06:44 AM EDT
[#39]
DEERSNIPERs dad bought a new Duramax, and sold him his old truck, and his fuel is out of the farms bulk tank, probably #1 diesel. At least thats what I read at one point.
View Quote

Correct.  I don't pay for the fuel, we get it in bulk at a much reduced rate.  

I work 30 hours a week. (3 after school, 10 on saturday and 5 on sunday).  When we are in harvest (now) i work from 6:30 to 11:30 on saturdays.  I make $10/hr.  Working normal hours, that is $1200 a month.  I made a $4500 down payment in July and have been making steady monthyly parments since then.

The farm insures quite a few vehicles, maybe that is why the discount is there.  I don't know, my dad worked it out.

Even if i didn't have this truck to pay off, i would stil be working these hours, because this is a farm and there are things that have3 to be done.

Im still in school.

Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:13:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:16:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
just please try to stop telling others what to do, it's a good way to get your ass kicked.
View Quote

Oooooooh, you ARE a tough guy!!!! Just like a paper asshole!!!!
View Quote

At this point on page two I had to go back and read it all so I got the full flavor of this thread.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Yes, I am simply a dumbass because you disagree with me. Jeez, for a conservative, you seem to be the worst kind of liberal. Oh well, believe what you want, just please try to stop telling others what to do, it's a good way to get your ass kicked. Regardless, I didn't mean to be such an ass, I should've asked you nicely. No hard feelings?

P.S. You can change the system....our founding fathers did.......

P.P.S. That little ass that keyed his truck didn't obey the law. Why should you obey the law when the enemy doesn't?
View Quote
I am placing you on my list.
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-3/141064/stupidxzc.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:22:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Farm diesel in a highway-operated vehicle? That's just as bright as the finances.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:30:04 AM EDT
[#44]
No, on road diesel, i didn't know what "#1" diesel meant.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:35:53 AM EDT
[#45]
I work 30 hours a week. (3 after school, 10 on saturday and 5 on sunday). When we are in harvest (now) i work from 6:30 to 11:30 on saturdays. I make $10/hr. Working normal hours, that is $1200 a month.
View Quote

You don't pay SS and FICA?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:50:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I work 30 hours a week. (3 after school, 10 on saturday and 5 on sunday). When we are in harvest (now) i work from 6:30 to 11:30 on saturdays. I make $10/hr. Working normal hours, that is $1200 a month.
View Quote

View Quote

Sounds like he is paying his dad off via farm labor.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:15:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:21:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]  [:K]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top