Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 9:03:18 AM EDT
. . . this morning. That's where I got the news about Saddam. You'd'a thought that Al Qaida had captured Dennis Kucinich or something. I half expected to hear a funeral march in the background. "But Bob, Saddam was not personally involved in the planning and execution of attacks on coalition forces, was he? This is not likely to sharply reduce these attacks, is it?" "No, Mary it's not. You make an excellent point . . . ." The theme from every quarter was "not a big deal, all show no go, pr stunt, et c."

The reporters and anchorcritters of National People's Radio were genuinely glum. I guess that means the capture of Saddam is a very good thing for the Republicans.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#1]
What the hell were you doing listening to NPR?

[:)]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep,

It didn't take John Kerry long to dump a turd in the beer:

"Capturing Saddam Hussein and ensuring that this brutal dictator will never return to power is an important step toward stabilizing Iraq for the Iraqis. Let's also be clear: Our problems in Iraq have not been caused by one man and this is a moment when the administration can and must launch a major effort to gain international support and win the peace." — Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites), D-Mass.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Did anyone notice how Dan Rather looked like someone had pissed in his corn flakes?? The look on his face was almost as precious as the look on Saddam's face.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:13:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yep,

It didn't take John Kerry long to dump a turd in the beer:

"Capturing Saddam Hussein and ensuring that this brutal dictator will never return to power is an important step toward stabilizing Iraq for the Iraqis. Let's also be clear: Our problems in Iraq have not been caused by one man and this is a moment when the administration can and must launch a major effort to gain international support and win the peace." — Sen. John Kerry (news - web sites), D-Mass.
View Quote

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Seems you have been too busy campaigning to pay attention to the news over the last six months or so. Perhaps you should hire someone to brief you a little more on current events, especially since you want to become the Comander in Chief of our armed forces. We HAVE captured more than ONE man responsible for leading the Bath Party's attempt to disrupt the new Iraqi government. How could anyone vote for someone like you who is so uninformed on current events.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Only Lieberman had the nuts to say we should make sure we try Saddam where he can get the death penalty..Hope he continues to expose the cry-babies for their disingenuous remarks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Intelligence gathering, bro. Somebody's gotta do it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did anyone notice how Dan Rather looked like someone had pissed in his corn flakes?? The look on his face was almost as precious as the look on Saddam's face.
View Quote
I noticed that. He had a similar look when it first appeared GWB won florida during the elections....
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Aren't these the same fuckers who've been going around saying "BUT YOU HAVEN'T CAUGHT SADDAM!" for months now?

They're never happy. I'm just going to take a lesson from Command-Post and start asking them if they want Saddam to be put back in power if they thought it was all illegal.

Fuckers.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Intelligence gathering, bro. Somebody's gotta do it.
View Quote

Good Man, taking one for the team. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#10]
What kind of person can wake up every morning hoping we've lost more troops, haven't found Sadam/Usama and that the economy is in the crapper?  Do liberals so hate Pres Bush and the more conservative of us that they wish this on our country?  

As mush as I detested Klinton, I never wanted to see our nation suffer just so the right could rub it in his face.

Signed: Thoroughly Disgusted

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
 Do liberals so hate Pres Bush and the more conservative of us that they wish this on our country?  

View Quote

Yes, yes they do.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm sure we'll have Democrap-led congressional inquiries into why it took so long to capture Saddam.  

As we all know, a UN led, multi-national mission would've found him sooner, especially if President Gore was in office.  

Oh, wait. He would've cried on national TV after 911, wrung his hands and had some really harsh words for the terrorists.

Never mind.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:43:46 PM EDT
[#13]
It's about time that CBS sends Rather to the aging anchor glue factory. His job is to report the news, not deliver it as though he was weaned on a pickle.

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh hell yeah I saw that!

It was like the turd-smoking commie was reporting on the rape of his own mother.

What a fucking depressed tone and look that fucking seditious traitor had this morning.

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Dan Rather looked like he was ill.  He sounded stuffy and his voice was hoarse.  Maybe he has a cold or the flu.

But who cares?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Campbell Brown on NBC looked ill all morning while on the air with Brokow....she and the rest of the media know that defeating Bush just got a lot harder!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top