Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2003 8:39:43 AM EDT
This will probably rate the greatest day in the history of mankind!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:48:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I just want to see Rupert rip his head off and crap down his neck at the reunion.

Jonny is a limp wristed, twisted little maggot who they should have killed and eaten day one.

OTOH, he is more evil than Richard Hatch.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just want to see Rupert rip his head off and crap down his neck at the reunion.

Jonny is a limp wristed, twisted little maggot who they should have killed and eaten day one.
View Quote

That is exactly why he should win, cause the rest were to STUPID to vote him off.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:57:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't wait to see cry-baby Rupert in the upcoming season of Survivor - starting after the Superbowl.

There's still an outside chance that John can turn one of the girls AGAIN.  If he wins immunity it's gonna be a great show.  If not, I'll be bored to tears watching those three women go to the end.  I'd vote for Darrah.  Besides the hottie factor, she's been the least annoying.  Whiney Lil makes me cringe everytime I watch her.  And nasty-Sandra is more evil than Johnny fairplay with her first sabotage of the tribe by throwing the fish away then planning even more evil if she were to be voted off.

Johnny Fairplay's evil, to me, falls within the limits of the game.  Sandra is just plain evil by sabotaging the whole tribe.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#4]
From what I understand, the spoiler sites have all said that Darrah and Lill are the final two.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow, Lillian is one dumb bitch selecting Sandra to go into the jury instead of Jonny Fairplay.  That cost her a million bucks. Good, she was easily the most pathetic contestants.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 1:51:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I was thinking the exact same thing Raven just posted.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:10:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Lil is one of those people that would consider gun control a good thing.  Not a very smart person. She doesnt consider the ramifications of her actions.  It was elementary to pick John to stay. Everyone hated the him.  In a real life scenario she would have been the first one killed and would have had all her things taken!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:15:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Of the contestants left, I was glad Sandra won...she was the least smarmy of them.  But none of them deserved the money IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top