Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2003 3:46:20 PM EDT
Had four (4) taco bravos for supper tonight & while expecting some minor gas the taco bravos were excellent!!!!!!!

Mummmmmm I do love Taco Johns
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Taco Bravo's rock. Something about soft and hard shells together. I make 'em at home too.
Ya gotta eat 'em fast, or the hard one goes soft. [:D]
AB
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Come for the tacos stay to use the johns.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Im a big fan of potato oles
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. All we have is Taco Bell
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. All we have is Taco Bell
View Quote

Taco Johns is the very best mexican fast food resturant in da world [bounce] [bounce] It makes Taco Hell look like a kindergarten taco class put togeather by drunk eskimos [devil]

Potato Oles rock & really help make the breakfast burrito awsome [party]

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Beware open flames...............
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Had two soft shelled tacos and potato ole's for lunch today. Unfortunatly the only Taco John's in the area is 75 miles away. [:(]

Running around my hometown, I was a regular at TJ's and would have the girls put extra seasonings on the potato ole's. mmmmmmmmm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top