Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2003 6:35:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#1]
and carter betrayed us all.

Please remind us why we should give a shit if JC got his feelings hurt.

mike
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I caught the Zell Miller segment on H&C.  Yeah, it was kind of funny to hear Peanut's comments.  Old Zell fired right back with the TRUTH about Carter and Colmes couldn't respond with anything above a 3rd grade taunt.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Jimmy(Peanut)Carter is a nutbar.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
All I remember about Jimmy Carter is 18% home mortgage rates[puke]

Ohyeah, and the thing about Carter smoking dope with Willie Nelson on the roof of the Whitehouse [;D]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Miller "betrays" Carter, Rumsfeld "betrays" Bush, Gore "betrays" Lieberman......that's politics. That's the nature of the profession, and it is to be expected. They just act surprised or hurt when they are "betrayed" to get the pressure off of their backs.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Miller "betrays" Carter, Rumsfeld "betrays" Bush, Gore "betrays" Lieberman......that's politics. That's the nature of the profession, and it is to be expected. They just act surprised or hurt when they are "betrayed" to get the pressure off of their backs.
View Quote

I was not aware that Secretary Rumsfeld had in any way betrayed the President.  Care to share?
View Quote

A few months ago, Rumsfeld was critical of the President's actions in Iraq and doubted the progress that was being made there. All of this was in a memo that somehow became public. This was a minor flare up that didnt get too much media attention. It wasn't a betrayal to the degree of the others that I mentioned, but I just threw that in there because it was the only one I could think of.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#9]
All that from a peanut farmer -  like he was ever a farmer.  

A man whom never met a dictator that he didn't like, just a commie wannabe.  A man who presided over the biggest screwed up economy in the 70's.  Intrest rates were at 18%.  And he feels betrayed.  He betrayed the the people of this country.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was a nuclear physicist, a Lietenant in the navy and work'd with Adm. Rickover(sp?) in the development nuclear submarines.
Odd that a good ol' boy from Georgia turned out the way he did.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:10:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Miller replaced a REPUBLICAN, Sen. Paul Coverdell.  The real betrayal would have been to betray the voters that elected an effective, moderately conservative leader.  Miller actually fit the role pretty well as a Democrat.  Tough shit Jimmy.  Your efforts to prop up your legacy (deals with the North Koreans and Palestinian et al) are not going well IMHO).  Stick to building houses.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

He was a nuclear physicist, a Lietenant in the navy and work'd with Adm. Rickover(sp?) in the development nuclear submarines.
Odd that a good ol' boy from Georgia turned out the way he did.
View Quote

Jimmy Carter is the best argument against nuclear power I have hear yet.

Oh, and he went to Navy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]
ZigZag Zell has betraid almost everyone at one time or another in his career. He earned the title and wore it proudly. Next to Newt Gingrich, he is probably one of the least honorable people I know of. But then it's not fair really to compare anyone to Newt. Evem a crook like Ollie North looks good when compared to Newt.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
ZigZag Zell has betraid almost everyone at one time or another in his career. He earned the title and wore it proudly. Next to Newt Gingrich, he is probably one of the least honorable people I know of. But then it's not fair really to compare anyone to Newt. Evem a crook like Ollie North looks good when compared to Newt.
View Quote

OUCH!
but then again, the truth hurts........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top