Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 2:30:57 PM EDT
And Dean leads the 8 other dwarves by 30 points!

November 2004 is going to be a fucking massacre

www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/13258.htm

FOUR MORE YEARS!  FOUR MORE YEARS! Viva the Maximum Leader!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#1]
While this is a good sign, there is waaaaay too much time for the STHF and have it all implode.  We need to keep working in support of those who support our 2nd Amendment rights and make sure those running for Congress get/stay in.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Way too early to crow just yet, but with the economy begining to REALLY roar, and the war going fairly well, I think Raven might be right.

Even if another attack happens, I think the President has reacted well enough to 9/11 that the people won't necessarily lose trust in him, especially if Dean, who is WAY on record as opposing war, begins saying that the President hasn't made us safe, yada yada.

That said, I hope we can get some new GOP blood into places where they can start reversing some of the crap we've seen passed recently, and prevent stuff from passing that never should see the light of day.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Dean leading the other Dems in NH doesn't mean anything. When is the last time NH mattered at all?

Clark will get the nomination.
And he will give Bush a harder time than Dean ever could've.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
no way clark will beat dean
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
no way clark will beat dean
View Quote

$5 ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top