Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 12:15:53 PM EDT
www.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/12/12/dealey.shooting.ap/index.html

This can only be one of the nut cases from DUh.

Man dead in apparent suicide at site of JFK assassination
Friday, December 12, 2003 Posted: 1:14 PM EST (1814 GMT)

DALLAS, Texas (AP) -- A man apparently shot himself to death early Friday on the "X" in Dealey Plaza that marks the spot where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated 40 years ago, authorities said.

Witnesses said they saw a man in a camouflage jacket holding a gun on his chest and lying in the middle of the street on the spray painted "X," an unofficial memorial maintained by the publisher of a local conspiracy theory publication.

"I can honestly say I've seen it all," said Ron Rice, who works at the nearby Conspiracy Museum in downtown Dallas.

Rice said it initially appeared that the man had been struck by a vehicle. When police arrived, they found a man shot in the head and a small caliber revolver, Dallas Police Department spokesman Chris Gilliam said.

According to the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office, the man, who was not immediately identified, was in his 40s.

Kennedy was fatally shot as his motorcade drove through Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

One can always dream, can't we?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#1]
That is seriously fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
A hardcore DUer would never wear a camo jacket.
Plus they don't own any guns.

NsB
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Mighta been one of these [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=218101]BOYS[/url]. They seemed like they were gettin amight spitty-lipped...!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Which brings the total bodycounty for roadway memorials to what, now? And how are they going to commemorate this guy's death? A smaller X on the macadam? A different color?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Nah... you're all missing the REAL story here.

This guy is obviously... THE SECOND SHOOTER.

...only he's a little late and shot himself instead of Kennedy.

P.S. Not that I cared about John F., Bobby, or JFK Jr., but how in the hell out of all those Kennedy's is Ted the one still alive? God left him to curse us? ONLY the good die young? He's there so show us all how STUPID the voters of MA are? Someone tell me the answer please...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Which brings the total bodycounty for roadway memorials to what, now? And how are they going to commemorate this guy's death? A smaller X on the macadam? A different color?
View Quote

How about just leaving the brains and blood to harden into crusty scabs in remembrance?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
What did they mean a man "shot himself?"

Doesn’t everyone know that those evil assault revolvers are really what killed him?

Damn republican media lies!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
You give the DUers too much credit. None of them would have the courage to take their own life.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You give the DUers too much credit. None of them would have the courage to take their own life.
View Quote

Have you been over there recently?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you been over there recently?
View Quote

I didn't say they weren't crazy. I just think that they lack the moral fiber to pull the trigger on themselves. They could kill someone else, or try suicide by cop perhaps. But I think they fear death and pain too much. Really, most of them are at a juvenile level psychologically.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Really, most of them are at a juvenile level psychologically.
View Quote

I'd like to think they aren't on par with us!  [;D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Wouldn't the revolver be thrown from his hand due to the recoil?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Suicides happen very frequently over the holidays.  The poor guy was probably a vet and lost his wife somehow and felt that it would be symbolic to die where JFK was fatally wounded.  At least he'd get his name into the news and maybe the girl he lost would hear about and feel bad for him.

He should have gotten a computer and come to ARFCOM, maybe he'd have found some friends or something and he'd still be here. [V]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mighta been one of these [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=218101]BOYS[/url]. They seemed like they were gettin amight spitty-lipped...!
View Quote

Drinking again? And so early, yet!

Nope, the [b][red]BOYZ[/red][/b] to whom you refer are quite unlikely to do anything so...pointless!

If I'm going to lie on the street, I want a federal judge under each arm in a headlock!

BTW, [red]take it from one who uses the word with regularity[/red], the correct phrase is [red]'a mite'[/red], not 'amight.'

Unless you [u]are[/u] Snuffy Smith??!!

Eric The(BarneyGoogleSpeechifying)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

You be cornfuzed Eric.
We wazint talkin bout Texas sized penises...!
[BD]...!

[img]http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/images/_char/bgoogle_snuffy.gif[/img]
Balls O'Fire!!
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top