Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 10:47:28 AM EDT
In the first Terminator (the best one IMHO) when Arnold goes on his rampage in the police station he has the autoloader shotty and some sort of AW. What kind is it? By the size of the magazine it looks to be 223, but I can't figure out the make. Help me out if you can. Thanks!

PS - I know its not a FNC!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#1]
SPAS12 and an Armalite 180. Volume turned down?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are thinking of getting the Armalite, don't. Opt for the 40 watt phased plasma rifle.

CW
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
It was a fake plastic gun used on movie sets. I think Todd made it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:12:09 PM EDT
[#5]
They passed all thse gun laws in Cali just so the Terminator could no longer buy Uzi's, AR's & Plasma rifles off the shelf.
[shotgun]
I think even the SPAS is illegal now.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:13:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Why, is that guy on ebay selling them?

Link Posted: 12/13/2003 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
SPAS12 and an Armalite 180. Volume turned down?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, a SPAS-12 and an Armalite AR-18. 18's are select fire; 180's are semi-auto only.

-Troy

Barrel? Go CHROME or go home.
View Quote

Sorry for delay in reply, in my 12 hr work cycle.

Actually it was a 180. Suposedly the original film version had a detailed upclose 'conversion' done by the Terminator that was cut from the movie because it was very [b]detailed [/b]. Didn't make it past the editors cut room floor. Remember- the dealer was selling it over the counter legit.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top