Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 7:58:50 AM EDT
I just returned from my last final exam and I'm done for the semester, AND GET TO GO HOME WOO-HOO!!!! I hope all the fellow college students on this forum did good on their exams, or any others to come.
anywho, everyone have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY BREAK!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Lucky SOB, [:D]

My finals don't even start until Monday.  Luckily, I have one I don't have to take, so that leaves just four.  

By the way, next Thurday night it will be time for [beer]

Paraord16

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a part time student, so I only had one final to take, got an "A" on my Algebra exam.

Be careful going home, have fun. Rest for next semester!

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
i've only got 2 left! [:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
So, you're admitting you have no class?

[;)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I was a TA in college, so I was never done early. Congratulations to all of you who have made it through another semester, and good luck to those with finals to go. Keep your head in the game - you won't be sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top