BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 5:46:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok, so how do we bid?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#2]

[url]http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=290874&convertTo=USD[/url]

LOT(2)PALLET WEAPONS PARTS

I hate sealed bids..  but this is a cool web site to follow up on.. I assume they dont ship and you have to pick up.

Thanks Pangea :)    very confusing avitar..
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Whelp, I have registered and bid on about 2 dozen auctions. now, if I win any of them, free A2 stocks for everyone .
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whelp, I have registered and bid on about 2 dozen auctions. now, if I win any of them, free A2 stocks for everyone .
View Quote

Can we hold you to that? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Can we hold you to that? [:D]
View Quote

Sure, as long as we can get a member who lives in LA to arrange pickup.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:48:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:51:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I found a whole crate of triangular handguards in there somewhere also, might as well get 'em both, ha ha.
View Quote

Forward me the links, I would be happy to bid on them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a Mosler vault door on the first page on that auction. I saw a set of two sell last week for $1050. Hell, one of them alone is worth about 4 grand. This is a good chance for someone to build that vault they've been wanting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#10]
 CONDITION - H7    

Unserviceable - condemned/ reparable

Explanation:  
[red]Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria;[/red] Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO.[red] DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria.[/red]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
 CONDITION - H7    

Explanation:  
[red]Material which has been determined to be unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria;[/red] Type I shelf life material that has passed the expiration date, and Type II shelf life material that has passed the expiration date and cannot be extended. NOTE: Classify obsolete and excess material to its proper condition before consigning to the DRMO.[red] DO NOT classify material in supply condition H unless it is truly unserviceable and does not meet repair criteria.[/red]
View Quote

View Quote

I wonder if these are being considered unservicable because the army is going to the colapseable stock M4 configuration as the standard issue?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
 CONDITION - H7    

Explanation:  
View Quote

View Quote

I wonder if these are being considered unservicable because the army is going to the colapseable stock M4 configuration as the standard issue?
View Quote

I dunno.  Guess for the right price though, I'd take a chance that a few of them were ok.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Bayonets anyone?
[url]http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=302190[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#14]
HOW DOES THIS WORK??? Is it just like ebay in every respect? What do you mean you have to arrange for shipping? I'm very confused, thanks for clearing it up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
HOW DOES THIS WORK??? Is it just like ebay in every respect? What do you mean you have to arrange for shipping? I'm very confused, thanks for clearing it up.
View Quote

You have to go pick up your items or have someone pick them up, by appointment. Uncle Sugar aint licking the stamps on his end.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Aren't those A1 stocks in the pic?  Looks like a moveable sling swivel, as opposed to the fixed one, and it might even have the old-style rubber buttpad on it.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#17]
There's auctions there for bayonets, handguards, binoculars, ammo cans, holsters, all kinds of cool stuff.  Get a couple of auctions to go your way and you could hit the gun show circuit and make a killing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Have you ever seen so many ammo cans in your life? There has got to be something you can do with all those tent poles too. They have vehicles sometimes too. I saw many old deuce and a half sell on that site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top