BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 4:23:31 PM EDT
To Live and Die in L.A.

Is it any good?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I think it's good. I went and saw it when it came out. It has one of the best car chases since "Bullitt."
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Man....now there's an oldie.

I thought it was great. Watched it two or three times when it first came out. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I liked it.  Plus Wang Chun did the main theme.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a little tidbit I forgot. "To Live and Die in L.A." was directed by Billy Friedkin, the same guy who directed "The French Connection," which also had an excellent car chase. I knew there was a reason I liked this movie.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
It's worth watching if you've never seen it. Not life changing, but a good flick.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I really enjoyed "to Live and Die in LA"

Very good flick. First movie I saw with William Peterson in it, the guy who is now on CSI.

A good one, a classic.

There is a scene where the bad guy gives his wife a "present" and I think she is the chick from Frasier, but I could be wrong, or maybe it is wishful thinking.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 5:02:18 AM EDT
[#7]
It's worth watching if you've never seen it. Not life changing, but a good flick.
View Quote

Yes, the movie theatres and entertainment industry exist to change my life. Right.

There is a scene where the bad guy gives his wife a "present" and I think she is the chick from Frasier, but I could be wrong, or maybe it is wishful thinking.
View Quote

Yep, Jane Leeves appeared as a lesbo lover to Willem Dafoe's girlfriend. It was a non-speaking part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top