Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 1:21:40 PM EDT
You really gonna laugh at this one!
www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=005546;p=11

My member name there is M4A3.

Post from BabyX:
Just get rid of all the guns altogether.

And you're damn right I'm gonna argue based on emotion rather than fact. I'm human, not android.

I don't like guns. I don't like the thought of my neighbour owning a gun. I don't like standing near one in Wal-Mart. I don't give a shit what kind of gun it is, I don't like it.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Then why the fuck do you need a gun?

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That IS funny!  People like that think that the reason you have emotions is so that you can focus on them to the exclusion of any logic or rational thinking.
babyx is a funny woman.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Then why the fuck do you need a gun?[/i]

View Quote

[b][size=6]TO DEFEND MYSELF AGAINST THAT PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO KILL ME, [s]ASSHOLE[/s] BITCH![/b][/size=6]

[banghead]

Edited to get the gender right... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW! I am surprised that there are so many differing views on gun ownership on www.xterraownersclub.com!  Let me know how their abortion debate turns out.  

Just kidding; just kidding....  I actually like the fact that there is a debate about guns; it's very black and white....

For me:
Abortion?  Well, it kinda depends on circumstances.  Rape, incest, fetal abnormalities?

Drug laws? It depends on if they think they have the right to kick in my front door.

Homosexuality?  It depends ... in your house it's your house, go crazy; in front of my kid, nope.

Guns?  Damn right I've got 'em. Gonna keep 'em.  Gonna get more.  Don't like it?  F.U.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
you got to look at antis like the homeless.  they don't want a better life.  they like living on the street.  you can try to educate them, medicate them and feed them but as soon as your back is turned they are back in the gutter pissing themselves.      
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
doesn't suprise me on a xterra board, thats a vehical for the more hardcore soccer mom or the tree hugging hippey.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Profile for babyX    
Member Status:  
Member Number:  1612  
[b]Interests:  tree-hugging, dirt-munching, rain-dancing[/b]  
Xterra Year/Color (ex: 2000 Yellow):  2001 Solar Yellow  
Xterra Model (ex: 4X4 SE) DO NOT LIST MODS:  4x4 XE 3-pack  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I just gave baby X an ass-broozin' under the name Tony Montana. My sig line is very nice, too...[:D]

Come on people! Join in!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
If ignorance is bliss, baby-x is one elated little pigeon!  Now she can go FOAD and leave people that think for a living alone....
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#9]
antigunners suck
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the world's largest mass-murders in the last century resulted in 800,000 people being slaughtered in just 100 days (that's like having [u]six[/u] Hiroshimas going off all at the same time).

Those 800,000 people weren't killed by guns - they were hacked to death by machete-wielding gov't thugs in Rwanda.

They were massacred by their own gov't - the same one that instituted gun-control and disarmed them... to "protect" them.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One of the world's largest mass-murders in the last century resulted in 800,000 people being slaughtered in just 100 days (that's like having [u]six[/u] Hiroshimas going off all at the same time).

Those 800,000 people weren't killed by guns - they were hacked to death by machete-wielding gov't thugs in Rwanda.

They were massacred by their own gov't - the same one that instituted gun-control and disarmed them... to "protect" them.

View Quote

[liberal logic]Well then machetes and the like will just have to be banned as well![/liberal logic]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
doesn't suprise me on a xterra board, thats a vehical for the more hardcore soccer mom or the tree hugging hippey.
View Quote

Actually the Xterra is capable of some amazing off road performance. The Xterra is one of the last SUV's built on a TRUCK platform.

I can show you some pics of you like.

Sure soccer dads drive Corvettes, does that mean its low powered?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I have no doubt that "BabyX" hates machetes as well...After all, they [b]ARE[/b] designed for [b]brutality[/b] against [b]trees and bushes[/b]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#14]
[b]Blackjack272,[/b]

Damn, your tearing her a new ass!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

As for logic, when the hell have I ever used logic?
View Quote

[brick]

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks M4![:D]

I wouldn't worry about baby X now...
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually the Xterra is capable of some amazing off road performance. The Xterra is one of the last SUV's built on a TRUCK platform.

I can show you some pics of you like.

Sure soccer dads drive Corvettes, does that mean its low powered?
View Quote

real men drive beat to hell old american 4x4's.

"Oh its hard to shift the non synchro trans and I have to get my boots dirty to turn the hubs"

no offense to you but that thing looks like a platic refrigerator on wheels.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Profile for babyX    
Member Status:  
Member Number:  1612  
[b][red]Interests:  tree-hugging, carpet-munching, river-dancing[/red][/b]  
Xterra Year/Color (ex: 2000 Yellow):  2001 Solar Yellow  
Xterra Model (ex: 4X4 SE) DO NOT LIST MODS:  4x4 XE 3-pack  
View Quote
i KNEW it...are ALL greenpeacers queer?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:26:22 PM EDT
[#20]
That guy sounds like he should be taking some zoloft or something.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like guns. I don't like the thought of my [red]neighbour[/red] owning a gun. I don't like standing near one in Wal-Mart. I don't give a shit what kind of gun it is, I don't like it.

Then why the fuck do you need a gun?[/i]

View Quote

Hmmm is she Canadian or British?
View Quote
i noticed that too....my guess is Canadian.

[i]edited to clarify: i say Canadian due to the ratio of 4x4s in Canada vs. England[/i]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Read it now... [:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

[red][i]"Guns don't kill people, people kill people."

Then why the fuck do you need a gun?[/i][/red]

View Quote

To make me smile? [:D}

CW
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
"Interests: tree-hugging, dirt-munching, rain-dancing "

Dirt munching? Is that like an Xtreme rimjob?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
i figured she meant mountain biking w/out a helmet? [shrug]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

LOL

You know, I thought "tree-huggers" like her hated SUV's?

But she really knows how to stick to her beliefs.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#27]
By the way so you know who your talking to fellow moles, my member name there is M4A3.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

LOL

You know, I thought "tree-huggers" like her hated SUV's?

But she really knows how to stick to her beliefs.
View Quote
come on dude....tree hugger 101 basics right here man....it doesnt have a V8 and it wasnt made in America...shes genuine hippie material alright.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is true, try acting like that at the Ranger Station and you will get chewed by everyone.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#30]
I wonder what happened to that hippy bitch BabyX?

Perhaps the logic made her pin head explode?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:57:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I can't believe none of you guys threw this gem at her;

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

considering she's so focused on emotion [:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#32]
And you're damn right I'm gonna argue based on emotion rather than fact. I'm human, not android.[/url]

No. That just makes you a dumbass who knows that your opinion is full of shit to begin with.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
[red]And you're damn right I'm gonna argue based on emotion rather than fact. I'm human, not android.[/red]

No. That just makes you a dumbass who knows that your opinion is full of shit to begin with.
View Quote
sounds like she needs to turn of the TV, quit watchin star trek, and go outside for awhile.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#34]
I just WASTED my lunch break reading that 17-page long piece-of-crap thread (well, it wasn't a TOTAL waste - I had some good Chinese food while I read [:)]).

I am surprised it has gone on as long as it has - the few automotive boards on which I have spent any time don't allow such discussions.  They get locked or deleted for being too far "off-topic"...
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#35]
[url]http://forum.miata.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=013654[/url]

Here's just one example of what I was talking about.  They moved it from forum to forum, then locked it.  "OOOOH - CAN'T BE TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING [b]MEANINGFUL[/b] HERE!..."  The responses to this thread almost made me want to sell my pet roadster - it DID make me quit going to Miata.net (unless I have a specific technical question...[BD])...

edited to add:
This thread was about the old saw equating AWB to a ban of "unnecessary" cars - but the first several MORONS in the thread failed to grasp the intent or the irony... [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top